christmas comes late for the dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

christmas comes late for the dolphins

Joe M. Omma

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i know what you're thinking... what the hell is he talking about... but, let's look on a brighter note for once.

on sunday, we get a chance to send new england home at their home in front of their fans a year after they won the SB. but, what else do we get you might ask. well, thanks for asking.

we also get to send those lovely new jersey jet fans a merry christmas and a happy new year.

all in one glorious day. bah bye tom brady. maybe you and chad penington can get together for new years.

after that, it's just three games to the superbowl. one of those games is at home, sweet...

ok... the last part was a joke. but, the first part can and will happen... i think....

just kick the living crap out of them, and f the first round bye.

"we don't need no stinkin bye" it's funny if you saw the movie...

To me the bye week is not as important as playing at home. We're relatively healthy at this late juncture, a rarity for us. So the bye week, doesn't matter a whole lot.

Its the home defense man. Thats what we need.

well, without the bye we'd have to play two games on the road. besides that, the week off is huge. i don't think it could be understated...

personally, i'm just looking forward to sunday and sending the jets and pats home for the holiday.

Back
Top Bottom