Ciatrick Fason | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ciatrick Fason

C4 is surprisingly small and slow. He really looks bigger and seems faster in the college game. I also believe he is leaving too early but he does have a wife and child to support. Good character guy. I have some concerns about him as a NFL go-to back, to be honest. I do not see him as a workhorse every-down ball carrier although w/ Linehan and that offense, he may do very well as a situational guy since it appears they may be leaning a little toward RB by committee.

If he stays in school this year the Gators are preseason #1. He was really the star of the offense last year, if he had gone down w/ injury the Gators likely wouldn't have become bowl-eligible.

As far as former Gator RBs in the NFL, I think his career is gonna look more like Neal Anderson than Fred Taylor. Certainly NOT Emmitt Smith.

I am VERY mixed about C4 in the NFL, honestly. I would love to see him with Saban and the Dolphins though, rather than some other team.

dolphingator said:
C4 is surprisingly small and slow. He really looks bigger and seems faster in the college game. I also believe he is leaving too early but he does have a wife and child to support. Good character guy. I have some concerns about him as a NFL go-to back, to be honest. I do not see him as a workhorse every-down ball carrier although w/ Linehan and that offense, he may do very well as a situational guy since it appears they may be leaning a little toward RB by committee.

If he stays in school this year the Gators are preseason #1. He was really the star of the offense last year, if he had gone down w/ injury the Gators likely wouldn't have become bowl-eligible.

As far as former Gator RBs in the NFL, I think his career is gonna look more like Neal Anderson than Fred Taylor. Certainly NOT Emmitt Smith.

I am VERY mixed about C4 in the NFL, honestly. I would love to see him with Saban and the Dolphins though, rather than some other team.

Call me a homer, but I think your underestimating him BIG time. Fason has a tremendous work ethic and his size is not an issue. He's the same size as many starting backs in the NFL now. Obivously, I wouldn't compare him to E. Smith but I honestly think he'll be every bit as good as Taylor if not better.

I think Fason and Mairon Barber are two good options in the second round, better than Morency. Honestly I would rather have Fason, he could start and I am 100% he would love to stay in Florida.

dolphingator said:

Your basing that off of a 40 time and that's a poor idea. He is fast, the same way Morency is even faster but ran a piss poor 40 time.

Back
Top Bottom