Circus Continues in JETS Land | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus Continues in JETS Land

The difference is mark has had success, he helped us win 4 road playoff games and helped us nearly reach 2 SBs. Henne never even helped you into a playoff race.

Nope unless we have a ton of injuries again.

Kerley is a good slot guy but on a normal team he should be the 3rd or 4th option, he was our #1 WR b/c of injuries. Holmes is back, Hill is in year 2, Kerley is back, I hope Braylon comes back. That is significantly better than what we had most of last year. It's still not very good but it's decent.

You guys wish you had an error like Sanchez, his 4 playoff wins are 4 more than Miami since 2001.

Sorry, but there is not even a small part of me that wishes we had Sanchez. I am very happy with Tannehill, and I wouldn't even trade Moore or Devlin for Sanchez. I hope Mark stays in New York for a long time.

Sorry, but there is not even a small part of me that wishes we had Sanchez. I am very happy with Tannehill, and I wouldn't even trade Moore or Devlin for Sanchez. I hope Mark stays in New York for a long time.

you'd be doing cartwheels if you made 1 title game or even won one playoff game. he helped us win 4 and reached 2 title games.

You're right, we would be doing cartwheels. But we also would be gloating about it two years later. Because in the end, we would nothing but a piece of paper to show for it.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

You're right, we would be doing cartwheels. But we also would be gloating about it two years later. Because in the end, we would nothing but a piece of paper to show for it.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

I guess you guys like never making the playoffs?

Here's a guy with comparable stats who actually won some hardware and then made it to the SB...with less to work with.. and actually made the likes of Bernard Berrian and Mush Muhammed look pretty decent.... but nowadays no one wants him either Go figure :idk:

333ga42-1.jpg

this is a message board, there is no need to say "in my opinion". All we do is post opinions, you are really reaching here.

Untrue. In discussions where people are debating it's common to post facts. You remember those? Numbers, stats, etc.

You do. Sanchez was a bottom ranked QB but that didn't matter. He was really a 10-12 ranked QB in your professional eyes.

Untrue. In discussions where people are debating it's common to post facts. You remember those? Numbers, stats, etc.

You do. Sanchez was a bottom ranked QB but that didn't matter. He was really a 10-12 ranked QB in your professional eyes.

for those who don't have their own opinions and need others to think for them they need to do stuff like that, I give my opinions. It's why I am not an average fan like you guys and why I don't post nonsense like you see in the post above your last post.

r8w74z-1.jpg

for those who don't have their own opinions and need others to think for them they need to do stuff like that, I give my opinions. It's why I am not an average fan like you guys and why I don't post nonsense like you see in the post above your last post.

oi7pqo-1.jpg
]

xngtxt-1.jpg

2wh0481-1.jpg

2vmt2ck-1.jpg

33y19b8-1.jpg

6zrixf-1.jpg

34febs1-1.jpg

you'd be doing cartwheels if you made 1 title game or even won one playoff game. he helped us win 4 and reached 2 title games.

I would be happy to make an AFC title game, but I am also smart enough to realize that it was the running game and defense that carried the 2009 and 2010 Jets. Not Sanchez. Now that the Jets defense is declining and the running game is not strong the Jets suck. Those units helped mask Sanchez but now his lack of ability is front and center. Even the Jets realize he is not that good and drafted another quarterback early in the draft. If it wasn't for his ridiculous cap hit this year they probably would have cut him.

all my stalker is doing is copying and pasting posts from the jet versions of himself. Average fans that need others to tell them how to think and that blindly look at stat sheets w/o context.

My muse is a legend in his own mind, but likely nowhere else ..and certainly not in FH or TGG)

102qznr-1.jpg

Although it is nothing more then half speed wearing shorts, Sanchez went 6-15 with three interceptions today. No, I want no part of Mark Sanchez and I suspect no fan base does. Of course there are a very few from one fan base still holding out hope.

Put Sanchez on the 2009 and 2010 Dolphins and we don't make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom