Circus of the AFC East continues: Bills Reported to claim IK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Circus of the AFC East continues: Bills Reported to claim IK

Damn you beat me to it....the circus moves to Buffalo.

I love Rex

Rex just trying to stick it to the Jets for dumping him. IK will certainly be suspended for a good while....you would think???? Cannot wait for IK and Richie Incognito to get into a huge blowout fight. :snack:

Rex just trying to stick it to the Jets for dumping him. IK will certainly be suspended for a good while....you would think???? Cannot wait for IK and Richie Incognito to get into a huge blowout fight. :snack:

he should wan to stick it to us. he never wanted to leave

Wow. I wouldn't be happy bringing anybody who does that into my locker room.

Rex Ryan and the Bills just signed...

The ****ing guy that knocked out Geno :lol::lol:

I know this may get moved but it's too crazy not to post on main board

Beast of the east..
I bet Rex will blitz him over and over in the second meeting

**** it's been a long day, seems that happened two hours ago I just heard

After he knocks out the Bills quarterback lets see if he ends up in Miami's camp. I smell Belicheck is up to no-good again.

"Hey kid it looks like we're going to without Tom for a month. Here's $1 million now go break the jaws of each of the other AFC East quarterbacks."

Well I lost that $40 bet.

We lose two guys over a bull**** bullying scandal but this asshole breaks a dudes jaw in the lockeroom and doesn't miss a days works.

Un-****ing-real. One more reason a hate Rex Ryan.

I don't condone, or justify this, but there are many tweets, and reports of people backing IK's character.

The number of people backing Geno:

*crickets*

Back
Top Bottom