City to sue Bengals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

City to sue Bengals

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
was in the hard copy of the Post today:

The City of Cinncinati is exploring options to sue the Bengals to sue under the current lease of the stadium for not attempting to field a competitive team.

Originally posted by FFiB
was in the hard copy of the Post today:

The City of Cinncinati is exploring options to sue the Bengals to sue under the current lease of the stadium for not attempting to field a competitive team.

:lol:

Re: Re: City to sue Bengals

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

:lol:

You know, if I would be a season ticket holder I would have sued a long time ago.

Showing up with a bad team is one thing but after all those high draft picks and with the salary cap there is no reason not to have a competitive team once in a while...heck....they can't even field a .500 team.

Owners like that should not even own teams....what a disgrace.

Re: Re: Re: City to sue Bengals

Originally posted by FFiB

You know, if I would be a season ticket holder I would have sued a long time ago.

Showing up with a bad team is one thing but after all those high draft picks and with the salary cap there is no reason the have a competitive team...heck....they can't even field a .500 team.

Owners like that should not even own teams....what a disgrace.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly....The fact that I`m tired just makes it seem funny. I guess the fact that I`m a Browns fan 2nd to the Phins allows me to show a little less sympathy toward Cinci, as well.

Gotta feel for dillon though, man why did he resign? I bet thats what hes thinking now anyway

I wish Sanders had broke the rushing record i always liked him more than emmitt smith. But oh well he didnt like what his team was doin and retired, something dilon threatened to do last week i think...

Originally posted by stan marino
I wish Sanders had broke the rushing record i always liked him more than emmitt smith. But oh well he didnt like what his team was doin and retired, something dilon threatened to do last week i think...

ya' know what is really comical.

For years we were looking for a stud running back and two of the worst franchises had them....LOL.

Back
Top Bottom