CJ Anderson stays in Denver | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CJ Anderson stays in Denver

Why do people keep bringing up the cap? :lol: We have plenty of room. That's not why we can't sign a RB or OG or CB or whatever. The bigger issue is that Tannenbaum keeps trying to lowball everybody and keeps losing. Get the best deal, sure; but dear god, he sucks at it.

I don't think he's trying to lowball people. What he is trying to do is not overpay second tier free agents like first tier free agents, or third tier free agents like second tier free agents, and so on. I think it has dawned on him that the team cannot keep throwing money at every Tom, Dick and Harry because that leads us to be in cap hell every off season. This season we had to restructure deals, cut players, and let players walk in order to get the cap space we currently have. The year before we had to restructure deals, cut players, and let players walk in order to create the cap space to bring players in. It is a yearly battle. So perhaps he is starting to learn that it is better for the team to take a measured approach in free agency to ensure we don't remain in cap hell and have flexibility each off season to make it easier to build this team?

I might be wrong, maybe he is trying to lowball people and hasn't learned anything. But I'd like to think he is learning and starting to take a more measured approach to ensure we build a better roster going forwards.

Cj Anderson ‏@cjandersonb22 14s15 seconds ago
I do want to thank the Miami Dolphins for bringing me in I believe in Gase he will get it done good luck Goose

Back
Top Bottom