CKparrot Talks All things Off-season on Locked On Dolphins Podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CKparrot Talks All things Off-season on Locked On Dolphins Podcast

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score
CK came on my podcast and did about 70 minutes of purely Dolphins off-season content. Potential free agents, reshaping of the off-season, Jarvis Landry, Ryan Tannehill, Adam Gase and his staff, how this team will improve in 2018 and, his speciality, all things 2018 NFL Draft for our Phins.

Part 1: Free agency, team building, Dolphins philosophy.

https://megaphone.link/LKN8044988224

Part 2: Draft, draft, draft. His short list for the 11th pick, AND, his way too early 2018 record prediction.

https://megaphone.link/LKN3721791655

Sooooo. Can we ask you guys to work together on more pods? I love your pods, not saying you need help, you do a great job of being informatice and impartial, even if you do sometimes tall a little fast. :). But yeah I love hearing both you guys talk fins football. Ive been on here for a long time and really miss CKparrots input around here.

Sooooo. Can we ask you guys to work together on more pods? I love your pods, not saying you need help, you do a great job of being informatice and impartial, even if you do sometimes tall a little fast. :). But yeah I love hearing both you guys talk fins football. Ive been on here for a long time and really miss CKparrots input around here.

It took about 8 invitations to get Chris to do one lol.

I'll have more Ian Wharton and Joe Schad in the future. Ian says yes every time, Schad wants to link back up closer to draft time.

I'll have a guest from a podcast of every AFC East team next week. We're going to look into the off-season needs of the Jets, Bills and Pats. But yes, I do intend to get more guests. At least one per week if I can. It's just hard to coordinate since I'm on the west coast.

I’ve always respected CKs input on players and the draft. Him and Slimm provide the best input in reference to college player on this whole forum imo.

J-off deserves a big mention as well and hoops doesn't do it until later in the process but he has great takes on college prospects as well. Really quite a few quality posters in the Draft forum.

I enjoy following the draft prospects and watch how they turn out. Slimm usually comes out on top IMO with his prospects production in the pros. Not sure why he is not getting paid big bucks scouting for some club in the NFL.

It took about 8 invitations to get Chris to do one lol.

I'll have more Ian Wharton and Joe Schad in the future. Ian says yes every time, Schad wants to link back up closer to draft time.

I'll have a guest from a podcast of every AFC East team next week. We're going to look into the off-season needs of the Jets, Bills and Pats. But yes, I do intend to get more guests. At least one per week if I can. It's just hard to coordinate since I'm on the west coast.
Yeah I liked the Wharton episode a few weeks back. Hes great. So awesome you get him on your pod. He's pretty big time! I'm so glad you have been doing these pods because the other podcasts all fade when things get rough. Hoping you are still doing them next year when things pick back up for us.

I heard you guys mentioning a lot about TE's for obvious reasons. We are probably looking at only Gray and MAYBE Fasano next year. My question is this....what do you guys think about thomas Duarte. Hes been in the wings for a couole seasons now and iirc his issue was the playbook and terrible blocking. Does he get his chance this year?

Really liked the 5 guys you two came up with for the short list btw. I'm really high on tremaine edmunds. Love the way he runs through tackles and knifes through the line to male plays on the backfield. He takes great angles. At least from what I've seen. Plus he plays mean which we need. I had hoped timmons would bring all those things but it didnt pan out. Is edmunds a fit for what we aim to do next season? I know we want to get much faster.

One last thing. Thought I heard one of you guys mention not liking Burke? I thought he showed promise but I'm not expert on the matter. He seemed way more aggressive than that frustratingly soft defense from the year before. For once we actually pressed the pats and didnt just give them easy wide open crossing routes all day long. I was encouraged. Maybe I misheard you guys or maybe I just dont see things well lol.

J-off deserves a big mention as well and hoops doesn't do it until later in the process but he has great takes on college prospects as well. Really quite a few quality posters in the Draft forum.

I agree, both offer a little different perspective but offer great insight. I would easily rate them as 1a and 1b.

I agree those 3 deserve mad props.

CK came on my podcast and did about 70 minutes of purely Dolphins off-season content. Potential free agents, reshaping of the off-season, Jarvis Landry, Ryan Tannehill, Adam Gase and his staff, how this team will improve in 2018 and, his speciality, all things 2018 NFL Draft for our Phins.

Part 1: Free agency, team building, Dolphins philosophy.

https://megaphone.link/LKN8044988224

Part 2: Draft, draft, draft. His short list for the 11th pick, AND, his way too early 2018 record prediction.

https://megaphone.link/LKN3721791655
I loved this Aqua, first time i heard you guys doing the question and answer thing....nice listen.
I hope we are allowed to comment or ask questions on what we heard because i have one.
One thing CK spoke about that troubled me on the possible release of landry, why would we have to look at possibly bringing in a FA/draft if Landry leaves? Is it possible that Grant can man that position adequately?

J-off has some great stuff in VIP. I enjoy reading his posts.

Back
Top Bottom