Clarett in the 3rd! WOW! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarett in the 3rd! WOW!

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
Denver has taken over the "LAUGHINGSTOCK" role of the NFL! It's no longer us! lol

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
true but they already have a bunch of RBs, Griffin, Bell, Anderson, Dayne

a weird pick to me.

fintimtc

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The biggest worry I would have with him is his attitude.He seems very immature and his inability to handle adversity is a big negative in my opinion.....

LarryFinFan

Left So Fla, never the Fins...
Reaction score
I have to say the same thing on Clarrett that I have on RW...

IF he wants to play, IF he stays in shape, IF he matures, IF Denver's OL can continue to blow open holes big enough for John Goodman to get thru, IF....

Lot's of IFs, but Denver had the luxury of the add'l picks...If he doesn't pan out, no big loss. If he does, then Shannahan looks even more like a genius.

FLACRW

Starter
Reaction score
if he can't make it in Denver with all of those 1,000 yard rushers they produce there...he won't make it anywhere else

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Clarett does pretty good behind their line. They went with him too early, but good prove to pay off. As for them being the laughing stock... I'm a bit confused. How many CB's have they drafted? And Why?

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
fintimtc said:
The biggest worry I would have with him is his attitude.He seems very immature and his inability to handle adversity is a big negative in my opinion.....

he brought it on him self but he dealt with more public adversity than anyone in the draft and he still went in the third round I wish him the best, he was just a kid and made some mistakes If he didn't learn his lesson then he deserves what he gets.

sodenj5

Starter
Reaction score
I think Boomer said it best when he stated, "He's going to Denver, where I gain 1,000 yards."

:roflmao:

Funny cause it's true

eddie4fins

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sounds like a perfect fit to me, Denver picking him says something,they dont miss on RBs, it doesnt matter if he would be a bust with another team but if he succeeds because of their line then it was a good pick.

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
Good now all you white collar conservatives have been proven wrong!!! the NFL is a talent based league, not a boarding school!!! Eat crow geeks!!!!!!!

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Club Member
Reaction score
Clarett is very lucky. Hes gonna look good now.

Top Bottom