Clarett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarett

Rivers177

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Dolphins were at Maurice Clarett's pro day? If so who from the Dolphins was there?

The fins were not at Clarrett's pro day. He is terrible, i would be offended if they considered signing him as a undrafted free agent, let alone drafting him

Clarrett was faster and heavier at his pro day... ran a 4.67 and was listed at 236.... Teams attending were Steelers, Colts, Rams, Ravens... the Dolphins and the Pat's had RSVP'd but apparently DNS.... pretty interesting group of teams....

a 4.67 is a good bit better than what he clocked in before but i still wouldn't waste my time with him

If he can pull all his sh*t together he can be a steal, but I really doubt it can happen and if it does and he becomes a star, his attitude problems will only multiply themselves.

Joey 22 said:
If he can pull all his sh*t together he can be a steal, but I really doubt it can happen and if it does and he becomes a star, his attitude problems will only multiply themselves.
:yeahthat:

the guy will get a shot... he has a lot to prove... maybe he can or maybe he can't.... some team with 10 picks or more may draft him otherwise UDFA.... would not be shocked to see the Ravens give him a look....

thedayafter said:
the guy will get a shot... he has a lot to prove... maybe he can or maybe he can't.... some team with 10 picks or more may draft him otherwise UDFA.... would not be shocked to see the Ravens give him a look....
i wouldn't be suprised if the raiders gave him a look, he's their type of guy

Exactly...Clarett has NO speed...let someone else take this turkey.

Buddwalk said:
hes slower than my mom

Then so would most of the starting RB's in the NFL be slower than your mom.... Nobody called Emmitt a burner....

thedayafter said:
Then so would most of the starting RB's in the NFL be slower than your mom.... Nobody called Emmitt a burner....
yeah but nobody ever called emmitt insane either that's been said of clarett many times

I really hope we dont get him if he flops like it is most likely he is useless and if he succeedes he is going to be a pain in the @$$ so either way I say no.

point being... you don't have to be fast to produce in the NFL.... I am not defending Clarrett.... he is what he is....

Back
Top Bottom