Clarify this for me guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarify this for me guys...

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
would have a normal picture of a cheer leader in a sig be against tos?

boone, your work in the LL is incredible, like to take this active opportunity to let you know its greatly appreciated, keep it up my friend

My sig was not cheerleader... But they showed about the same amount of flesh as a cheerleader. TOSsed... :D You Boone. Your work is legendary.

i know mor, i thought yours was the best sig on the board. thats kinda the reason why i asked though. just curious

You can show cheerleaders in your sig...just no "lip" or "nip"
:lol:

now where going to get confusing again...whats the difference between a cheer leaders outfit, and the get up in mors sig?

claytonAndDuper said:
now where going to get confusing again...whats the difference between a cheer leaders outfit, and the get up in mors sig?

I think the general rule is that if it treads the line it's ok as long as no one complains.

I would say that the rule still applies. I know they distract the hell outta me. ;)

But I'll consult with the rest of the staff.

Buddwalk said:
I'm tired of censorship

Dry your eyes. Nobody's oppressing you. You'll still wake up, eat breakfast, and breathe fresh, liberated air.

This is a privately owned website. And you don't contribute a dime anyway.

You know what I'm tired of?? Members who know the rules yet continue to walk over them. Your sig is (was) 3x the size of the 40k limit. Our dialup members thank you.

Muck said:
Dry your eyes. Nobody's oppressing you. You'll still wake up, eat breakfast, and breathe fresh, liberated air.

You know what I'm tired of?? Members who know the rules yet continue to walk over them. Your sig is (was) 3x the size of the 40k limit. Our dialup members thank you.

:rofl3:

Muck said:

DAMN!!!....

Back
Top Bottom