Clarrett a Dolphin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarrett a Dolphin?

boon said:
That makes sense and cud be a hint Ricky might come back
Clarett wud serve as Ricky's emergency back-up and play the 1st 4 games due to Ricky's supension. If Clarett can play the way he did at Ohio he may replace Ricky as a plan B if Ricky goes off the deep end again. like Mcgahee replaced Travis Henry

id rather have gordon be our starter for the 1st 4 games if ricky were to come back

:mrt:

Yeah, Nick has been tightlipped to everybody except perhaps the most hated man in the draft. Riiiight.

No!!!! Not Clarrett!

I watched him at Ohio State games... The other players would not come within 10 yards of him on the sideline. There was always a zone around him, it was obvious by early in his So. year this guy was heading for trouble. Mark my words, he will be a wasted pick at BEST, possibly a cancer on the team.

If we're going to take a gamble on someone, I'd rather it be McPherson. I don't want Clarett giving up because he couldn't outrun someone to the endzone.

I think some of you forget, or simply didn't watch, what Clarett did as a freshman. He had good numbers, but a lot of that was because he had a great team around him. He missed a good bit of time during his freshman season due to nagging injuries, and OSU didn't miss a beat with Lydell Ross in the backfield.

Basically, you have a guy that wasn't as great as he is being made out to be as a freshman, and he had durability questions. That's the only season he has played. Consider the fact that he has a very poor forty time, and you have a player that shouldn't be drafted at all.

Hope we pass on Clarett...not worth the trouble.

No.I am against drafting players who have character problems.Drafting a player who has character problems and questionable talent would be ludicrous.A wasted pick IMO no matter how low a round.

KB, I'm not a big supporter of taking Clarrett, but there is absolutely no way you watched Ohio State very much. Did you watch Ohio State the year AFTER Clarrett when they had the same offensive line and QB? It was anemic, pathetic, and a sad sight to watch. Tell me you don't think Lydell Ross was as good as Clarrett, please.

MelbournePhin said:
if were going to gamble on RB, id rather place my bet on gore

clarrett is a much better choice. gore is terrible. what did HE ever do in college? He's already blown out both knees. STOP TALKING ABOUT GORE!!! HE SUCKS!!!!

KB21 said:
I think some of you forget, or simply didn't watch, what Clarett did as a freshman. He had good numbers, but a lot of that was because he had a great team around him. He missed a good bit of time during his freshman season due to nagging injuries, and OSU didn't miss a beat with Lydell Ross in the backfield.

Basically, you have a guy that wasn't as great as he is being made out to be as a freshman, and he had durability questions. That's the only season he has played. Consider the fact that he has a very poor forty time, and you have a player that shouldn't be drafted at all.

Hmmmmm...which games were you watching??? The buckeyes COULD NOT RUN THE BALL when ross played. so many games the guy averaged 2 ypc. Clarrett made ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. If you don't know what the hell you are talking about dont even speak dude.

afishfan said:
clarrett is a much better choice. gore is terrible. what did HE ever do in college? He's already blown out both knees. STOP TALKING ABOUT GORE!!! HE SUCKS!!!!

But Gore will own Clarett in a cage match while getting crunk with the ball!!!:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: Did Ricky=Dbag get banned????:lol:

afishfan said:
Hmmmmm...which games were you watching??? The buckeyes COULD NOT RUN THE BALL when ross played. so many games the guy averaged 2 ypc. Clarrett made ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. If you don't know what the hell you are talking about dont even speak dude.

wow, some heat coming in this thread!!! Lets just all get along until the draft, we are all burnt out from the last couple months!!:evil:

LdoubleE80 said:
KB, I'm not a big supporter of taking Clarrett, but there is absolutely no way you watched Ohio State very much. Did you watch Ohio State the year AFTER Clarrett when they had the same offensive line and QB? It was anemic, pathetic, and a sad sight to watch. Tell me you don't think Lydell Ross was as good as Clarrett, please.

THANK YOU!!!!!! Never has a more accurate post been made! Clarrett is WAY UNDERRATED. I would be thrilled if we got the guy in the 5th round. he would be a steal!

The guy is a turd. Why would anyone want him on the team ? We had enough of these players under Jimmuh and WannSpiel.

motioncityhifi said:
God I hope not. Clarett is a headache and not worth the pick.

im with that but i got a feeling hes gunna prove people wrong

Back
Top Bottom