Clarrett a Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarrett a Dolphin?

LdoubleE80

Starter
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you listened to Dan Patrick today, but Clarrett said that the Dolphins told him they were going to take a RB somewhere in the mid-later rounds and that he was a guy they were interested in. If you had read the story on Clarrett's workout, you'd have seen that the Dolphins were one of 6 teams with a representative there. Patrick pressed and asked if he thought the Dolphins were the most likely to pick him. Clarrett basically danced around it then.

Ill be more than Happy to let Saban decide whats good for the dolphins.

LdoubleE80 said:
I don't know how many of you listened to Dan Patrick today, but Clarrett said that the Dolphins told him they were going to take a RB somewhere in the mid-later rounds and that he was a guy they were interested in. If you had read the story on Clarrett's workout, you'd have seen that the Dolphins were one of 6 teams with a representative there. Patrick pressed and asked if he thought the Dolphins were the most likely to pick him. Clarrett basically danced around it then.

Talent-wise he's got it........especially when you see what he does when he's on the field. Character-wise, he's a turd. That's why I would never want him.

Thats Ok at best. He ran a slow 40 time and has been out of football for a while but he was a great player when he played. He is the type of player that can be a total bust or superstar in the NFL.

-M3590NJ973

I am not a Clarett fan, but if Saban drafts him I would let it be, and would except him as a fin. Ricky/Clarett backfield??? We'd have the most mental backfield in the league!:confused:

So what would Clarett do for us that Morris, Gordon, and Minor couldn't? Play wedge on kickoffs?

Hes a big boy and he runs hard and Im pretty sure he would be motivated sounds ok to me.

That makes sense and cud be a hint Ricky might come back
Clarett wud serve as Ricky's emergency back-up and play the 1st 4 games due to Ricky's supension. If Clarett can play the way he did at Ohio he may replace Ricky as a plan B if Ricky goes off the deep end again. like Mcgahee replaced Travis Henry

If he is there when we it is our turn in the 7th round then i would say that we draft him.

Sometimes these posts drive me insane. Ok first off I listned to the same interview and all he said was teams spoke to him and Dan asked if Miami is interested and he said they were at his workout. Now if you were a team wouldnt you want to explore ALL your options and visit these players? Especially ones that have or had potentiol. RELAX everyone 2 more days till the draft.

Back
Top Bottom