Classic Dolphin games on video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Classic Dolphin games on video

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Classic games

Does anyone know where one might find football games on the net? I am thinking there has to be a place to download classic games, but where? If anyone knows where to go or has some games they would share please write back.

What kind of classic games? I think I have a copy of Front Page Sports NFL 1999, 1998, maybe even 1997... also might have an old DOS based game on diskette....

Use Kazaa only if you don't mind boatloads of spyware on your system. Spyware is embedded into the program and Kazaa will not funtion without it.

As for a place to download games, I wish I knew.

It isn't that bad. It just puts a few annoying popup ads on your screen once a while that say SaveNow.

Trust me, it's much much more then a pop up once in a while. It's what you're not seeing is whats should scare you. Get a packet sniffer or a bandwidth meter to see what data your sending. Once you see that, you're sure to remove it.

I was misunderstood! I meant actual game footage. Not video games.

I really want the Dolphin-Jet game in 86(i think) where dan and keny-o combined for about 1000 passing yards.

I know you meant real games. Me too.

In that game, Marino had 448 yds and 6 TDs. Ken O'Brien had 449 yds and 4 TDs.

BTW - I know a guy who has that game on tape in high quality if you're interested.

Muck I am so interested! So since no one has responded I assume there is no place to download games on the net? That is a shame! I can find every episode of "saved by the bell" but i can't find classic football. uhh, not that i looked for saved by the bell or anything.

Originally posted by Dajesus
Muck I am so interested! So since no one has responded I assume there is no place to download games on the net? That is a shame! I can find every episode of "saved by the bell" but i can't find classic football. uhh, not that i looked for saved by the bell or anything.
nothing on Bearshare that I can find...not sure about this guy, but maybe check out http://www.kinet.or.jp/caesar/football/nfl/miami_dolphins.html

also check out:
http://finstapes.tripod.com/index-2.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/dolfinfn13/Dolfinfn13_s_Page.html

dolphin video

Hello everybody,
I'm new to this site so I'm hoping somebody can help me. I am looking for a certain game if anybody has it on tape I'll do almost anything to get a copy of it. The game is famous if you are a dolphins fan, Miami at the Jets, Marino vs. Boomer, November 27th 1994, fake spike, AKA "the clock play" the TD pass to mark ingram to win it in the final seconds.

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Chris phins01@yahoo.com

Here's an email for you guys. DaveBrett@msn.com

This guy has an awesome collection of lots of different teams and games. And not just football. He's got lots of sports and events. And the quality is great. Somthing is different about his tapes. Can't remember what. Anyway, email him and mention where you heard about him. (I've dealt with him before, but I'm not giving out my name here. I think I'll shoot him an email letting him know that some email is coming).

Also to you Jet fans.....you might want to email him if you're interested. This guy is a big Jet fan and has lots of Jets games. But he's a nice guy all the same. lol.

Back
Top Bottom