Classy end of season AFC East thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Classy end of season AFC East thread

HeartbreakKid28

Active Roster
Reaction score
The regular season is over and this is the one time that I will say something nice about each division rival aka teams that I can't stand.

Patriots-Congrats on winning the division. It wasn't easy though so get ready to defend it against some good hungry teams in '10!

Jets-Congrats on coming out of nowhere and making the playoffs. This should show everyone that as long as your team is mathematically alive you should not give up on your team!

...now I hope you both get your @sses kicked in the playoffs. :up:[speaking of playoffs, I hope the Saints win their first super bowl, they deserve it after all the crap they've been through. I'll be rooting for them.]

Bills-Congrats on finally firing your entire staff. Your lost decade may not stretch too far into the next decade afterall!

And for my Dolphins-congrats on making it through a tough schedule with a bunch of injuries and rookies and still managing to be in playoff hunt all the way to week 17. We won't be so forgiving in 2010 though if the playoffs are missed. I'm confident we'll be there though!

Back
Top Bottom