Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

Interesting.... How the hell do we swing this financially, and address guard, Linebacker, safety, ....

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

And Wr

Pull some cap magic out of Aponte's ass and get Clay a deal done. I can live with a TE trio of Clay, Cameron, and Sims. I bet Ryan would love that.

Well, Clay plus Cameron would be great news for Tannehill though. Cameron is the big target (6'5) that he desperately needed and Clay is that reliable target he has chemistry with.

I am concerned with Cameron's concussion history though. That usually doesn't end well. For that reason, it would be great to still have a Clay on board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.... How the hell do we swing this financially, and address guard, Linebacker, safety, ....

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

And Wr

How many Linebackers you want?...They have Ellerbe Jenkins Misi Tripp McCain and the Draft

This isn't your daddy's Miami Dolphins....Tannebaum is kicking ass and taking names. :hi5:

I am honestly amazed at the people who manage the cap space in this organization....either they or really smart, or praying to god that things work out sooner rather than later. I am at the point where I would not be shocked if we pull another good FA out of our asses.

At the very least they are screwing with the Bills and forcing them to pay more.

Having Cameron on the roster makes it easier to watch Clay leave, but getting both would be outstanding.

Reminds me of having a Gronk and Hernandez duo....if Clay stays....LETHAL.

I am honestly amazed at the people who manage the cap space in this organization....either they or really smart, or praying to god that things work out sooner rather than later. I am at the point where I would not be shocked if we pull another good FA out of our asses.

God I hope it's intelligence were dealing with

Back
Top Bottom