Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

Is it possible we could be planning a sign and trade? Can that be done?

This is just my opinion, but having Clay and Cameron makes Wallace more expendable....ala the Pats when they had Gronk and Hernandez. I think it plays more to Tannes strengths having 2 pass catching TEs and 2 receivers and you can run from this formation easier!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

......and play action!

This is just my opinion, but having Clay and Cameron makes Wallace more expendable....ala the Pats when they had Gronk and Hernandez. I think it plays more to Tannes strengths having 2 pass catching TEs and 2 receivers and you can run from this formation easier!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

......and play action!

omg i just thought the exact samething bye Wallace and hello new Rookie WR along with Landry & Matthews

......and play action!

That's an interesting thought.... I still feel we need Wallace to take The top off tho.... Even if it is just a threat

That's an interesting thought.... I still feel we need Wallace to take The top off tho.... Even if it is just a threat

Lazers offense is more quick hitting and throwing to windows than taking long shots.....although some will still be there. I actually thought every time we tried to go long last year something bad happened....most of the time Tanne was getting hit on the 5th step back!

Why wouldn't Clay sign while in Buffalo? After all, he was looking for a house. I don't know if it's T-Bomb pulling all the strings, but if he is, he is injecting life into this mediocre team. T-Bomb or Hickey, who cares. GET US OVER THE TOP!

......and play action!

I was thinking the same thing.

Based off Vic this will likely come to a head tomorrow or weekend.

If you rescind the Tag Clay will sign in Buffalo on a deal as a UFA

If you don't offersheet will be submitted

Sign Clay too, and I would have no issues jettisoning Wallace. Those pieces in place would be more complimentary to Tannehill's skill set as a passer.

Interesting.... How the hell do we swing this financially, and address guard, Linebacker, safety, ....

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

And Wr

Just wait on it... the draft!

Who remembers Tanny instantly tearing it up in preseason with the last legit TE we had, Dustin Keller! Hopefully Camerons tenure will be longer!

......and play action!

Hmmm...I see your point! But having someone like Wallace open up things that much more. Essentially holes in a teams defense all over the place.Also, lets not forget Cameron maybe one hit away from disaster. You really want to take on that risk?

Don't forget how Doug Whaley can **** this up for the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom