Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay has returned to Miami after 3 days in Buffalo & Dolphins have not pulled tender

If we could have clay and cameron without killing our cap id be delighted... I just dont see how.

That's some Pat Riley level evil genius **** if we pull it off.

Holy hell can you imagine Wallace, Landry, Clay, Cameron and Davante Parker?

If they sign Clay also, does anyone see moving Clay to the slot and Landry outside? Just wondering if this is an option.

Hmmm...I see your point! But having someone like Wallace open up things that much more. Essentially holes in a teams defense all over the place.Also, lets not forget Cameron maybe one hit away from disaster. You really want to take on that risk?

I hear ya, but if we sign both something has to give and I think it is Wallace! Either restructure or release!

Apparently we lost out on Clay. new article up about how we lost him and we immediately called Jordan.

If they sign Clay also, does anyone see moving Clay to the slot and Landry outside? Just wondering if this is an option.

No way in the slot.....but in a 2 TE or as an H back running dual routes out of the backfield with Jordan up the seem! Sweeeeet!!!!

Wallace is a deep threat, stretches the field, Clay is a mid yardage threat with great yac, Cameron is a red zone threat among other abilities, Landry has short catch-great hands abilities.
All of this works in unison. Keep Clay and Wallace and watch us dominate.

I thought Jordan was visiting the team today already.

we just signed Jordan. We called him up and gave him the same as Browns. He accepted. wants out of cleveland. aint that something?

Clay too much and he was just seeing if we would pony up the bigger ducks.

we just signed Jordan. We called him up and gave him the same as Browns. He accepted. wants out of cleveland. aint that something?

Clay too much and he was just seeing if we would pony up the bigger ducks.
I got that but when they said called up Jordan when he was sitting across the table from them.:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom