clayton and kiper are talking like... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

clayton and kiper are talking like...

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
clayton and kiper are on the radio and they are acting like the fins and bucs deal is all but done, they said tampa will take smith and lol we will still get ronnie brown ha ha we are screwing tampa lol, who ever heard of trading down and still getting the guy you wanted before you traded lol. they also said the bears will draft benson over brown.

rickysux said:
clayton and kiper are on the radio and they are acting like the fins and bucs deal is all but done, they said tampa will take smith and lol we will still get ronnie brown ha ha we are screwing tampa lol, who ever heard of trading down and still getting the guy you wanted before you traded lol. they also said the bears will draft benson over brown.

Yeah, it is real cool. With us adding more picks and still get the player that we "want", that would be sweeeeeet. I really hope that we can get a deal done with them.

i dont think he will move to 5, we can get caddy or benson but brown i think will be picked up as BPA

It won't be a done deal either way until San Fran signs Rodgers, there is no way the Bucs make the trade before that if they are after Smith, and then have SF take Smith. Add to that if by some chance SF doesn't take a QB they could then possibly trade with the Browns and give up less.

We need Rodgers to sign with the 9ers soon.

PhinBreak:

You're absolutely right. If SF doesn't sign Rogers before draft day, no deal will be consummated with the Bucs 'til after the Niners selection. Let's hope they do sign Rogers prior to the draft so we have days on the clock as opposed to minutes, allowing for a better opportunity to drive up the price.

BTW, your daughter is adorable. Takes after mom???

leba****** was on the mock draft a minute ago, he was saying he thinks we draft smith and ricky comes back in game 5 and we use a gordon/ricky combo at Rb-espn radio

rickysux said:
Lots of teams trade down and still get the player they want. Part of the reason you trade down is because you feel you can get a player you want at the spot you are trading down to. The Bucs really want a franchise QB so I don't see them as getting screwed.

Clayton also said that Minnesota may be interested in trading up and if they did they'd be looking to draft Edwards.

PhinSoldia said:
i dont think he will move to 5, we can get caddy or benson but brown i think will be picked up as BPA
Not so... The Bears are in love with Benson from what is being said. The browns with their crowded backfield ( Suggs,Green,Droughns.) will not dare touch a RB when there is equal value at WR or CB

i know, i have heard the same thing about the bears wanting benson, but i heard lovie smith in an interview just yesterday say " we think Braylon is the best player available if he is there at our pick. We really likes edwards....A LOT" . so if he is still there i bet they take him unless they are wanting to trade down as well and force someone to move up with them also.

rickysux said:

Man That's alot of "lol's & ha ha ha's

bears wont draft benson over brown, maybe cadillac. dolphins should trade down, get more picks, and get a rb at 5

Back
Top Bottom