Clayton on Fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton on Fiedler

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
John Clayton wrote a short article on Fiedler suggesting that he might get traded. I hope we can get something for him.

Here's the interesting part:

"The Cowboys, Buccaneers and Raiders are expected to make overtures to Fiedler. The Raiders' level of interest will depend on Rich Gannon's recovery from offseason shoulder surgery.

If Fiedler accepts a major pay cut, he would be able to compete against Feeley for Miami's starting job. However, knowing he might have a chance to move on to another team, Fiedler likely would refuse to take a cut."

Clayton

I HIGHLY doubt Norv Turner in Oakland will trade for Fiedler.

We all know how much he didn't like Fiedler after last season.

but I wouldn't complain if he did want to trade for him :D

Originally posted by Migs182005
I HIGHLY doubt Norv Turner in Oakland will trade for Fiedler.

We all know how much he didn't like Fiedler after last season.

but I wouldn't complain if he did want to trade for him :D

i didn't know norv and jay had beef. please enlighten me about this

Originally posted by Phishstix

i didn't know norv and jay had beef. please enlighten me about this

There was talk of Norv Turner taking bathroom breaks during the game swearing about Fielder in the herald.

Well Norv has been quoted on several occasions as saying out loud to himself during games that Jay's inaccuracy and inability to make certain throws has been killing his offense.

He also said that Jay had poor decision making and that made him not be able to open his offense up.

If Philly can get a 2005 3rd or 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley(3rd stringer), we should at least be able to get a 2005 first rounder for J. Fiedler(1st stringer)....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Well Norv has been quoted on several occasions as saying out loud to himself during games that Jay's inaccuracy and inability to make certain throws has been killing his offense.

He also said that Jay had poor decision making and that made him not be able to open his offense up.

oh, i thought they had beef for real or something

Man it looks like we are really trying for the qb position but I won't believe it till it's official theres been too much drama in our organization lately and I just want it to be official. I still want RIcky Ray if he's available, and let him and Feeley battle it out.

Originally posted by KTownsDolphins
Man it looks like we are really trying for the qb position but I won't believe it till it's official theres been too much drama in our organization lately and I just want it to be official. I still want RIcky Ray if he's available, and let him and Feeley battle it out.

KT how far are you from Hill Springs?

Back
Top Bottom