Clayton's Fins-Pats Analysis (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton's Fins-Pats Analysis (merged)

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Clayton's Fins-Pats Analysis

First ... And 10: AFC East takes top billing
Unless Belichick finds ways to solve his defense problems, Williams could burn them for 200 yards and several big plays. Williams leads the NFL with 15 runs longer than 10 yards. Suddenly, the back who was traded from the Saints because he couldn't break long runs has become the league's top big-play runner.

Of course, the Dolphins have their own problems on defense. They gave up 48 points against the Chiefs. Part of the problem was the absence of cornerback Patrick Surtain, who returns this week now that his knee has had an extra week to heal.

i just hope the fins learn from their mistakes

namely, bates. abandoning the run so early in the game was a mistake too!:rolleyes:

Williams leads the NFL with 15 runs longer than 10 yards. Suddenly, the back who was traded from the Saints because he couldn't break long runs has become the league's top big-play runner.

No comment :eat:

[by the way admin........we could use a Haslett sucks sign to go with those new ones :) ]

Haslett sucks? Oh come on, I LOVE Haslett, he was the one who gave us our running back...great guy!

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
Haslett sucks? Oh come on, I LOVE Haslett, he was the one who gave us our running back...great guy!

I never thought of it that way before.:lol: I see Haslett in a new light now.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom