Clayton's Salary Cap update 9/9/03 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clayton's Salary Cap update 9/9/03

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Yes, I am wrong. I did state that it's impossible to be over. It's all about the bonus $. I strive to be as accurate as possible.

I have us under the cap at $1.433 million.
Right now I don't think I'm off so much on the bonuses as the LTBE incentives. Seems there is not as much incentive info in the Miami papers compared to Buffalo or New England.

BTW where are the Bills at??? Have you not been paying attention to the Bills??? :cool:

Originally posted by Merman

I have us under the cap at $1.433 million.
Right now I don't think I'm off so much on the bonuses as the LTBE incentives. Seems there is not as much incentive info in the Miami papers compared to Buffalo or New England.

BTW where are the Bills at??? Have you not been paying attention to the Bills??? :cool:

I have the Bills around $2.6 million under. I'm working on a 2004 outlook ;)

Clump has much talent, but I am sorry Clump. If you don't come join us you will never live up to your full potential. Join us Clump before it is too late...:D

Originally posted by Jaj
Clump has much talent, but I am sorry Clump. If you don't come join us you will never live up to your full potential. Join us Clump before it is too late...:D

No thanks, my team won ;)

:rofl:@this thread

salary cap------->politcal ideology-------->sex life---------->assimilation------------>salary cap?

Thread was split... the political stuff was skimmed off and sent to the appropriate forum.
Let's keep it about the Dolphins in here OK folks?

Dernit wharf. I got here too late and didn't get to see the political stuff and I am too lazy to go and search for it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :jk: Oh god don't ban me.

Originally posted by Samphin
Dernit wharf. I got here too late and didn't get to see the political stuff and I am too lazy to go and search for it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :jk: Oh god don't ban me.

:club: :tantrum:

:lol::goof:

Back
Top Bottom