Joe Dolfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just trying to resuscitate the forum after the Hill trade

Reuter's 4 round mock

3rd Round (102) Luke Fortner - Center - RS Sr - Kentucky

4th Round (125) Dominique Robinson - Edge - Sr - Miami of Ohio

That's it

Yup. But if you really need an EDGE, then I think 102 is the last chance. After that, it's a prayer.
True, but you could say that about most anything, except for ST.

Edit: People keep saying, "29 is practically 2nd round." Well, the real third round ends at 96, and our first pick is a comp 102. That's practically day 3.

Here's what I came up with; it wasn't much. I tried to think about what we would lose in 2023 and focused on that. I would have loved to add a Center or a big back for this year, but our lbs and reserve DEs are so, so weak. I had to grab a CB with Iggy underperforming, X always in doubt, and Needham getting closer to needing a real contract.

Channing Tindall
    LB Georgia

Jeffrey Gunter
    EDGE Coastal Carolina

Akayleb Evans
    CB Missouri

Matt Araiza
    P San Diego State

D'Marco Jackson
    LB Appalachian State

Here's what I came up with; it wasn't much. I tried to think about what we would lose in 2023 and focused on that. I would have loved to add a Center or a big back for this year, but our lbs and reserve DEs are so, so weak. I had to grab a CB with Iggy underperforming, X always in doubt, and Needham getting closer to needing a real contract.

Channing Tindall
    LB Georgia

Jeffrey Gunter
    EDGE Coastal Carolina

Akayleb Evans
    CB Missouri

Matt Araiza
    P San Diego State

D'Marco Jackson
    LB Appalachian State
Love the Jeffery Gunther selection, he's a huge sleeper. Very highly rated before the season began. Not sure why he's fallen into day 3? But when I saw him play he made plays. Built a lot like former Dolphin, Jeff Cross.

Back
Top Bottom