*****Clemson Tigers Football****

Buddy

Right Wing Nut Job
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I absolutely cannot wait to watch the OSU/Clemson game.

Regardless if we beat Oklahoma or not, I will be so ready for the Fiesta Bowl.
Y'all are going to kill Oklahoma. OSU/Clemson should be a little tighter but I still think Clemson wins soundly. The Fiesta Bowl is going to be epic!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Y'all are going to kill Oklahoma. OSU/Clemson should be a little tighter but I still think Clemson wins soundly. The Fiesta Bowl is going to be epic!
Don’t know man. Clyde Edwards-Helaire is such a stud and we will be without him.

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Clemson's recruiting classes are just insane, combine that with top notch coaching and you can easily see why they dominate. That olb they got (Simpson I think) is an fantastic player, plus the RB out of Lakeland, Bowman, that kid is fast.
I was praying we got Justin Flowe to add behind the monsters they recruited, but Simpson (yes that is his name) is a great back up.

I'm more looking forward to Bryan Breese. That kid looks like a young Suh. He's a monster and with BV he might kill someone haha.

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Congrats to Nolan Turner for the game sealing pick - son of former Bama and Philadelphia Eagles running back Kevin Turner who died a couple of years ago of ALS at the age of 46.

Phinatic8u

Please football gods, grace us Tua or Trevor
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Congrats to Nolan Turner for the game sealing pick - son of former Bama and Philadelphia Eagles running back Kevin Turner who died a couple of years ago of ALS at the age of 46.
Kid is a good damn safety.

He makes plays it feels like every game. He's a gamer for sure and his dad passing away has only made the kid stronger for sure. RIP to Mr. Kevin Turner.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom