*****Clemson Tigers Football**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****Clemson Tigers Football****

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm starting my own official Clemson thread.

We need more love for a damn good football team since we have a constant battle on the main about Tua vs Trevor.

I'm ready for 30-0 and back to back champions.

Trevor has had an incredible shaky start to the year. I'm not worried even a little since they're still winning easily, but its starting to become a trend.

Clemson's offense doesnt always equal easy throws for a lot of YAC or easy yards like others but he's missing more than I think he should with the tools he possess. You don't become one of the best HS qbs ever and be this inconsistent with the easy throws. I'm sure he'll turn it around and all that truly matters for this team is the playoff. Alabama will be ready, just gotta hope Clemson is.

That was an ugly INT by Lawrence. Kid needs to pull his head out of his ass. He’s a good QB just needs to settle down.

Staring down targets is something he didn't do last year.

It's weird.

Yeah he did. But teams are starting to get more and more tape on him.

He hasn’t had to do anything other than that because his receivers dominate the catch point - especially against bad DB’s. He has complete confidence that his receivers will win. And for good reason.

Gorgeous pass that didn't count.

He's gotta turn it around quickly if they want to repeat. Needs to become what he was end of year last year.

Sophomore slump is fine, but you gotta crawl out of it.

That was another god awful pick by Lawrence. Sophmore slump?

He is still a tremendous talent but he was being put on some crazy untouchable level after last season. Kid gets bailed out a ton by his offensive weapons . . . If he doesn’t have them I am definitely not seeing the most talented QB in college football . . . Not yet.

People talking about “wait for Trevor” need to chill a bit. Let him deal with some of the growing pains of college football and hopefully it allows him to grow into the special QB some have him pegged as.

Yeah he did. But teams are starting to get more and more tape on him.

He hasn’t had to do anything other than that because his receivers dominate the catch point - especially against bad DB’s. He has complete confidence that his receivers will win. And for good reason.

This is true.

I dont blame him either, but if he didn't stare down the routes he'd have plenty more touchdowns by now. He's only 19 some I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Gorgeous pass that didn't count.

He's gotta turn it around quickly if they want to repeat. Needs to become what he was end of year last year.

Sophomore slump is fine, but you gotta crawl out of it.

I hated to see Chalk’s TD come back. That’s Gene’s grandson.

He is still a tremendous talent but he was being put on some crazy untouchable level after last season. Kid gets bailed out a ton by his offensive weapons . . . If he doesn’t have them I am definitely not seeing the most talented QB in college football . . . Not yet.

People talking about “wait for Trevor” need to chill a bit. Let him deal with some of the growing pains of college football and hopefully it allows him to grow into the special QB some have him pegged as.

A lot of the hype was before of PFF.

Highest graded true freshman ever got into a lot of people's heads.

Back
Top Bottom