*****Clemson Tigers Football**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****Clemson Tigers Football****

This offense needs to implement more middle of the field routes, slants and quick ins.

This deep or nothing is fun to watch, but equals bad offense sometimes.

There was a drive in the game where Clemson attempted 3 straight 40 yard passes and then a punt.

How the **** can you get into sync with that ****? Bad offensive design.

Backup offense doesnt skip a beat against starters from Syracuse.

Reload year after year.

I love this team man.

I’m excited to see what DJ Uiagalelei is going to do at Clemson, big powerful arm and can really chuck the rock with accuracy kids a mix of Big Ben and Cam Newton. Clemson got a great QB to take over after Trevor Lawrence leaves, lucky bastards. :lol:

I’m excited to see what DJ Uiagalelei is going to do at Clemson, big powerful arm and can really chuck the rock with accuracy kids a mix of Big Ben and Cam Newton. Clemson got a great QB to take over after Trevor Lawrence leaves, lucky bastards. :lol:

Dude looks great already in HS. Gonna fit in there perfectly. Not to mention the plethora of uber talent 2020 is bringing the team, I csnt imagine it being much better than what I've seen so far, but with Dabo and his staff's ability to coach up kids, Clemson may win many many more chips.

That massive comeback win vs Alabam's star QB recruit.

Another Clemson qb beating Alabama qb. It's a tradition lately LOL.

Bryan Bresee who just committed to Clemson looks like he's going to be a monster. I think he's got real potential.

Clemson's recruiting classes are just insane, combine that with top notch coaching and you can easily see why they dominate. That olb they got (Simpson I think) is an fantastic player, plus the RB out of Lakeland, Bowman, that kid is fast.

Back
Top Bottom