*****Clemson Tigers Football**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*****Clemson Tigers Football****

I absolutely cannot wait to watch the OSU/Clemson game.

Regardless if we beat Oklahoma or not, I will be so ready for the Fiesta Bowl.

Y'all are going to kill Oklahoma. OSU/Clemson should be a little tighter but I still think Clemson wins soundly. The Fiesta Bowl is going to be epic!

Y'all are going to kill Oklahoma. OSU/Clemson should be a little tighter but I still think Clemson wins soundly. The Fiesta Bowl is going to be epic!

Don’t know man. Clyde Edwards-Helaire is such a stud and we will be without him.

Clemson's recruiting classes are just insane, combine that with top notch coaching and you can easily see why they dominate. That olb they got (Simpson I think) is an fantastic player, plus the RB out of Lakeland, Bowman, that kid is fast.

I was praying we got Justin Flowe to add behind the monsters they recruited, but Simpson (yes that is his name) is a great back up.

I'm more looking forward to Bryan Breese. That kid looks like a young Suh. He's a monster and with BV he might kill someone haha.

Congrats to Nolan Turner for the game sealing pick - son of former Bama and Philadelphia Eagles running back Kevin Turner who died a couple of years ago of ALS at the age of 46.

Congrats to Nolan Turner for the game sealing pick - son of former Bama and Philadelphia Eagles running back Kevin Turner who died a couple of years ago of ALS at the age of 46.

Kid is a good damn safety.

He makes plays it feels like every game. He's a gamer for sure and his dad passing away has only made the kid stronger for sure. RIP to Mr. Kevin Turner.

First semi-test tomorrow against those Canes. Tigers D should overpower King and that offense.

Question is how long can Miami's D keep it close - NFL talent on both sides.

First semi-test tomorrow against those Canes. Tigers D should overpower King and that offense.

Question is how long can Miami's D keep it close - NFL talent on both sides.
Just rush Lawrence with 4 men and play coverage. Miami will keep it close

Back
Top Bottom