Cleo Lemon Welcome to the club! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cleo Lemon Welcome to the club!

Todd347347

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cleo Lemon has now joined the Chris Chambers Fan Club. In his extremely limited action Lemon had the privledge to have Chambers drop a third down pass and a possible TD pass. I say possible becuase it was hard to see if he would have been in or not, but does that really matter?

Cleo Lemon WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

I expected to see a lot of negative threads badmouthing every Fins player today, sad, just sad. Granted they deserve little respect after yesterday, but just don't ask me to badmouth my team or its players, can't do it.

PhinsRock said:
I expected to see a lot of negative threads badmouthing every Fins player today, sad, just sad. Granted they deserve little respect after yesterday, but just don't ask me to badmouth my team or its players, can't do it.
Many people are badmouthing them, but the criticism they are receiving is well deserved.

We got shut out by the Bills.

'Nuff said.

Big surprise there. How many dropped passes do we average a game???....

I counted at least 6-7 dropped passes yesterday. I don't care how hard the wind is blowing, that's totally unacceptable. Pathetic. The game planning sucked, and Saban got completely outcoached.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

guys i dont look at saban being outcoached, defense did what it could for the amount of time they were out on the field, mike murlarkey got outcoached, he couldn't get anything going offensively

mularkey outcoached? when has that ever happened before?

BLITZKRIEG said:
Big surprise there. How many dropped passes do we average a game???....

I counted at least 6-7 dropped passes yesterday. I don't care how hard the wind is blowing, that's totally unacceptable. Pathetic. The game planning sucked, and Saban got completely outcoached.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

And having a QB who threw 2 picks and earned a whopping 0.0 passer rating on the day didn't help our cause much either.

the ugly truth is this team quit after the first quarter i can deal with being out coached i can deal with being beaten by a better team but the uglt truth is this team quit on us sunday

PhinsRock said:
bro im with you 100%i can't show anyhate to then they play hard but with mistakes but when we win everybody is all over then last week everbody was mile high on the fins now "we suck we need to fire the hole team trade chambers trade the hole team" to try to get some new gamble in a draft pick fin fans suck a$$ don't get me wrong i was @ the game my self sec 104 row 6 n i have to say it we played really bad but still i have to love them
ps it was my first game ever n i almost cryed lol

ojmcduffy said:
the ugly truth is this team quit after the first quarter i can deal with being out coached i can deal with being beaten by a better team but the uglt truth is this team quit on us sunday

I have been thinking about that..... I am just about ready to agree with you.

If the wind was blowing too hard, they knew they had to run the ball to get the win. Ronnie is out so we are looking at an ineffective run game. Sammy is good, but you really can't count on him having a big day, although it si a bonus when he does and he has surprised us thus far. But if Blitzkreig is right about the 6-7 dropped passes(I didn't get the chance to see the game I live in central Florida), Cut that atleast in Half and Joey has a better game.The recievers are just so damn inconsistent it hurts to watch.

FemaleFinFan said:
The thing is I can't tell who the original poster is bashing, Cleo or Chambers? I think its Chambers...

He is bashing chambers. In Cleo's limited time playing, chambers dropped 2 passes.

Back
Top Bottom