Cleo Lemon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cleo Lemon

A.C.

You Know Me
Reaction score
IS A BETTER QB FOR US THAN JOEY

he looked VERY COMFORTABLE IN THE POCKET

while joey is very EMO about the whole thing since the thanksgiving

Cleo was underrated because everyone was all like "He's just playing wit prevent d" WELL GUESS WHAT? HE THREW THE ONLY TOUCHDOWN WE SCORED IN THE LAST 2 GAMES

did i mention joey being emo?

yeah joey is good and all if he gets his confidence back, but after the shotout wit the pats...what more could u get?....he had to go blow the bills game

i really want cleo to start the indy game...i mean we have nothing to lose now.....

cleo is more confident, he is athletic, high character individual, he doesn't alienate teammates and isolate himself by playing the piano like joey.

Yep, I agree that it is clear that Cleo gives us a better chance. Until he proves otherwise, I think it is foolish to not give him more chances.

man i still remember when saban said cleo had the mobilty like mike vick...well he's mobile and not vick...but other than that he's an athlete im sooo happy we traded feeley for him

Cleo IS our QB2.

Daunte is the future.

Joey was the bandaid and insurance policy to Daunte for this year.

However, Cleo was acquired as a #3 to project into the #2 role.

Next year, I believe, will see Joey dangled as bait. Daunte will be QB1, Cleo will assume QB2 and we will probably draft another QB for QB3.

Theres 1 game left, what difference does it make who gives us the best chance to win LOL You don't honestly think we would go into next season with Cleo Lemon as our starting QB do you?

Theres 1 game left, what difference does it make who gives us the best chance to win LOL You don't honestly think we would go into next season with Cleo Lemon as our starting QB do you?
no man we just want him in front of harrington

Next year, I believe, will see Joey dangled as bait.

Wow and what great bait it is. We may be able to score a whole 7th round pick if we are lucky or maybe some team will trade us a street free agent for him.

I'm sure teams will be lining up for Harrington.

Not that it matters but out of curiousity, based on what?

Hmm well lets see. Cleo has outplayed Joey whenever they have played in the same game.
Joey had 4 years in Detroit and floundered there...only to come to Miami and prove that you can't polish a turd.

I think that about makes the case for Lemon. :rolleyes2

Hmm well lets see. Cleo has outplayed Joey whenever they have played in the same game.
Joey had 4 years in Detroit and floundered there...only to come to Miami and prove that you can't polish a turd.

I think that about makes the case for Lemon. :rolleyes2

You have determined this from 3 quarters of Lemon's play?

You have determined this from 3 quarters of Lemon's play?

Preseason in Miami.
Preseason in San Diego.

Four years of JH being the starting QB in Detroit.
Eleven games with the Dolphins.

And if Saban prefers Harrington over Cleo next year then what?

Ha, we are royally screwed then...better get some stock in vaseline cuz we are taking it touching our toes next season if Daunte doesn't pan out.

Back
Top Bottom