Cleveland Browns February 14, 1996 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cleveland Browns February 14, 1996

Shoes

Active Roster
Reaction score
What happened that day? They decided to part ways with the second best coach of all time (Shula #1). The coaching staff is a huge part of the rebuild, let me say that again, huge. Yes, you need an élite QB but that alone can't transform a franchise. The last 4 weeks have shown me that our coaching staff is really good, maybe not elite, but look at the talent they have and they make them competitive. Maybe they become elite, time will tell, but if you can't see the progress then you just want them to fail. There are several very quality QB's in the upcoming draft but seeing the coaching staff elevate their play has to be satisfying. Let it play out and see where the chips fall but who has the best QBs from the 2017 and 2018 drafts and where were they drafted?

Tua may yet be there at 2nd or 3rd pick... I'm not a fan but many are.

What happened that day? They decided to part ways with the second best coach of all time (Shula #1). The coaching staff is a huge part of the rebuild, let me say that again, huge. Yes, you need an élite QB but that alone can't transform a franchise. The last 4 weeks have shown me that our coaching staff is really good, maybe not elite, but look at the talent they have and they make them competitive. Maybe they become elite, time will tell, but if you can't see the progress then you just want them to fail. There are several very quality QB's in the upcoming draft but seeing the coaching staff elevate their play has to be satisfying. Let it play out and see where the chips fall but who has the best QBs from the 2017 and 2018 drafts and where were they drafted?
Optimism is not welcome here.

Back
Top Bottom