Click On Camera | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Click On Camera

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
Go To Sports.Yahoo.Com/NFL and watch #27 from Louisiana Tech bounce off Ronnie From Minute 2:00 to 2:45...AMAZING !!!

To see Video Just Click on the Small Camera() next to Ronnie's Name

clear.gif

"RB"

It says I have to enable Java Script, and I followed the directions and it was already enabled... won't work for me.

Go To Sports.Yahoo.Com/NFL and watch #27 from Louisiana Tech bounce off Ronnie From Minute 2:00 to 2:45...AMAZING !!!

Yeah, I saw that video....Ronnie's combination of acceleration, speed, power and moves just dropped my jaw and made me glad he's a Phin!

dolfreak said:

No need to double post it.

Go To Sports.Yahoo.Com/NFL

dolfreak said:
Go To Sports.Yahoo.Com/NFL

We know what to do....so quit posting it numerous times.

you have to go to sports.yahoo.com/nfl and then click on the camera next to ronnies name

dolfreak said:
you have to go to sports.yahoo.com/nfl and then click on the camera next to ronnies name

:ban:

good video, the thing i hate about college highlights is that 90% of the highlights are against players that aren't going to end up in the NFL. these guys give up the tackles that are not going to be missed so easily in the Pro's. This is not to Say Ronnie Brown won't succeed, its just a statement that these videos are deceptive to a point.

Back
Top Bottom