Clinton Port-A-Potty? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clinton Port-A-Potty?

eckerdguy

Starter
Reaction score
Just kidding, just want to get those Broncos fans pissed at me because of the subject.

I have him on my fantasy football team, most likely a steal. But I have to tell you Broncos fans that I don't think it will happen this week. I think Ricky will bring your D back to earth.

And I know you Broncos fans will name every defensive linemen you have under the sun but I don't really care. IMO I think the game vs the Chargers wouldn't have been so lopsided if Seau would have been playing. Hes a very good player for approaching elder age in the NFL. So I think Williams will have a big day against you because this Offensive Line isn't like the ones seen in the past by your Precious Broncos.

I think the Dolphins Cornerbacks are better then the Broncos, maybe the better Secondary guy on your team is Deltha "Im gonna get ejected" Oneal. But only better then Arturo Freeman.
I look for a close came and at the end Ricky will pound it out to end the game and end any chance of a Bronco comeback.

To win this game we have to get ahead early to take the crowd out, and so Ricky can carry the load. If we have to put this game on Jay's shoulders things could get ugly. It also wouldn't hurt if Greise's dog would go after Trevor Pryce. This guy is the heart and soul of their D, and he will make it a very long day for Ricky.

I think this game depends on if the O and D-line show up in the thin Denver air. If Fiedler doesn't get time to throw, he might throw picks. If the D-line doesn't pressure the QB the secondary may get picked apart. Seems to me the lines have been very good or bad this season. When both are good we dominate. If only one line shows up we get to sit on the edge of our seats. Of course if neither shows we get blown out.

Blah Blah Blah.

Do you actually think you didn't get taken for that muck runnig Head Case that can't get thru one seaons without crying for his boyfriend?

Give me a break, and let me tell you all something, dreadlocks went out 2 years ago exept for losers,.

So far, everyone wants to second guess the Broncos running D, and thinks their team can be the one to expose it. LT rushed for over 200 yards against the same Pats team that held Ricky to 100 yards on 36 carries last week. Then LT came in to Denver and got a fourth of that. At the same time, our little Port-a-potty :) ran for over 100 yards, and was only the 4th player in over 4 seasons to do so against them.

It really may happen the way you are stating, but do you legitimately think so, or just hope so? (Nothing wrong with hoping by the way -- that's what makes us fans.) I foresee a great game (and a Broncos victory since I'm a fan!), but I don't foresee either team dominating the other in any area this week.

Clinton Portis is awesome

That guy played high school ball in my hometown of Gainesville and then defied everybody and went to Miami instead of UF. Wish he didn't leave early for the pros but $$ can be very hypnotizing.:rolleyes: I think after this weekend he may wish he had been cool and stayed in school.....:evil:

Broncosfreak,I don't think everyone is dissing the Broncos running D, so much as saying nobody has slowed US down.....It's strength against strength, mano a' mano. I don't think either team will get blown out but I damn sure aint writing the Broncos in as the winner. I don't think you should either. This will be the best Sunday night game of the year if both teams bring their "A" game and you(fans) are way overconfident....

Yea they are. I'd think they'd be a little worried about a 4-1 team coming to play them after dismantling the Super Bowl Champs. They sound just like the Colts and Pats fans I was talking to before those respective games. I haven't heard a peep from them since......

Of course Broncos fans are confident -- we love our team and that's part of being a fan. It's ironic that you accuse Bronco fans of being overconfident, even arrogant, but some of you are predicting larger margins of victory for the Dolphins than Broncos fans are predicting for the Broncos -- and this is for a game in Denver!

I'm simply pointing out that every week, opponents have explained why their team will expose Denver, that's they're overrated, etc. Yet the Broncos have handed the 49ers and the Charger their only loss. It's not like they're beating up on patsies here.

I'm not 'writing in' the Broncos as a winner. (I assume that terminology means I am already declaring the Broncos a victor.) I am predicting they will win. This is two 4-1 teams who should match up for a great game. If it were in Miami, I would very likely predict Miami would win. However it's not, and I think Denver will win this one. I'm not calling any of you arrogant for predicting Miami will come to Denver and win, so why am I (or any other Broncos fan) arrogant for predicting Denver will win? Relax, talk about the game, and don't get personal over things we have no control of.

Its not you being over-confident. Its a bunch of other idiots we have talked to who think the 'Fins are going to roll over and beg for mercy. Not to burst your bubble, but the 49ers haven't looked impressive, except for their spanking of the Rams, and the Chargers have a weak OL, which you exposed, and Tomlinson can't do everything by himself. I think this will be a good game to test your run D though......

Don't twist my words...I said overconfident, not arrogant and while you personally may not be(although that's debatable) many of the Broncos fans so easily dismiss the Dolphins running game like it is non existent. I think that is over confident, and that's what i meant.

Originally posted by BroncosFreak
Of course Broncos fans are confident -- we love our team and that's part of being a fan. It's ironic that you accuse Bronco fans of being overconfident, even arrogant, but some of you are predicting larger margins of victory for the Dolphins than Broncos fans are predicting for the Broncos -- and this is for a game in Denver!

I'm simply pointing out that every week, opponents have explained why their team will expose Denver, that's they're overrated, etc. Yet the Broncos have handed the 49ers and the Charger their only loss. It's not like they're beating up on patsies here.

I'm not 'writing in' the Broncos as a winner. (I assume that terminology means I am already declaring the Broncos a victor.) I am predicting they will win. This is two 4-1 teams who should match up for a great game. If it were in Miami, I would very likely predict Miami would win. However it's not, and I think Denver will win this one. I'm not calling any of you arrogant for predicting Miami will come to Denver and win, so why am I (or any other Broncos fan) arrogant for predicting Denver will win? Relax, talk about the game, and don't get personal over things we have no control of.

Nice post. I think that we can chase our tails all day on this one, quoting infinite statistics, names and skewed information. I think it comes down to which team wants it most on the day. Like yourself, I think Denver's homefield advantage goes a long way. Maimi in Miami, and Miami in Denver are two very different challenges. I give Denver the edge at home, but I believe that Miami can steal the game if they play with sufficient intensity. This is certainly the Phins biggest challenge so far. This game should go a long way to indicating where both teams are at.

Either way, it should be a great game.

Our D will be key. (Hey, I made a rhyme!) We have to aggressively manufacture turnovers to win given the Broncos' talent and considerable home-field advantage.

Infinsible says:

I don't think everyone is dissing the Broncos running D, so much as saying nobody has slowed US down....."

Care to know why? Look at the defenses you've faced:

NY Jets - their rush defense is ranked last in the NFL
Indy - ranked 29th against the run
Detroit - ranked 21st against the run
KC - ranked 15th against the run
New England - ranked 28th against the run

And it's not a coincidence that Ricky put up his worst numbers so far against the Chefs. After all, they are the only unit ranked above #20 in the NFL.....

Back
Top Bottom