Clips Decline To Match Heat's Offer!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clips Decline To Match Heat's Offer!!

Before reading the article: I was concerned about Odom being a bruden and then possibly a financial loss for the Heat due to his drug habits. He has 2 strikes, 1 more and he could be out of the NBA.

After reading the article: Odom's statements sound pure. He sounds like he does want to become not only a better player but a better man. I hope Riley could change the man and make him a great player with the Heat.

Does anyone besides myself feel like we a straight heading to become the next generations bad boys like the 1989 pistons?? Caron Butler, Odom, and Dewayne Wade! Oh ****! Riley's doing awesome!!

What will he miss a game for first this year, a drug suspension or injury? I have my money on a drug suspension.

Stop hating on the Heat you Wanker. I like the way our team is looking.

Defense will suffer here. The Heat will run and score. And they'll pick up more steals, fast breaks, etc. They'll finally start running again. But on D, Odom's normally gonna match up with the PF. He's a lanky, rangy player. But at 221 lbs, I'm concerned with those guys muscling over/thru him.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
What will he miss a game for first this year, a drug suspension or injury? I have my money on a drug suspension.

That's not nice. :cry:

Oliver...

Who's will be the Heat's center??

Please don't tell me Brian Grant. I personally don't see any talent in the guy besides having very good effort and dreads flying everywhere on the court.

And I think we should develop the other Butler, he looked super sharp coming off the bench at the end of the season. Imagine this: the Butler Brothers (like the Marks Brothers of the Fins)!!

Well then, I suggest you plug your ears because Bria....... :)

Grant is the center. He is a good rebounder...he has skill, not your ideal center...but he will do.

Back
Top Bottom