Club tickets and parking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Club tickets and parking

chiadretti

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a fan from brazil, and I will attend Chargers vs Dolphin's game at Hard Rock Stadium.
I bought two tickets on section 232 row 4. I believe these are club tickets. My question are:
am I correct?
if yes, Will I have preferred parking? Where is the location? Even with preferred parking, do I have to pay?
thx and sorry my english

Hi guys, I am a fan from brazil, and I will attend Chargers vs Dolphin's game at Hard Rock Stadium.
I bought two tickets on section 232 row 4. I believe these are club tickets. My question are:
am I correct?
if yes, Will I have preferred parking? Where is the location? Even with preferred parking, do I have to pay?
thx and sorry my english
They are club tickets (East Endzone). To have parking you need a parking pass. Did they come with a blue or purple parking pass (which would be preferred and assigned parking)? Did you buy them from the Dolphins?

They are club tickets (East Endzone). To have parking you need a parking pass. Did they come with a blue or purple parking pass (which would be preferred and assigned parking)? Did you buy them from the Dolphins?
Thx for your reply.
I bought from Ticketmaster (verified resale) . I only have de online tickets. no parking pass.

Thx for your reply.
I bought from Ticketmaster (verified resale) . I only have de online tickets. no parking pass.
Then you have no parking pass. :frown
It has to be purchased separately. Normally the preferred parking is sold with season tickets only. Since it is a verified sale I am assuming the person is selling the parking pass separately on places like Stubhub.

But you can always get yourself a yellow parking pass (or Orange), stop by our tailgate in East 12, talk some soccer with us (we have Swedes, Germans and Colombians), have some great food and drinks and then head to your seats. :)

Back
Top Bottom