Clump's AFC East Mock 2.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clump's AFC East Mock 2.0

Clump with all respect, you are way off.

There is no way Miami trades down to get a position they don't need.

Miami will go OLine and if they trade down they still go OLine, but it will be a player they think can be as good as Andrews. Maybe Carey if players are dropping. Miami I say stays in place and picks Andrews. I know it is predictable, but I think it's reality.

I would love to see us Peddle OGun for another number 1 and get Andrews and Carey, now that would be an awesome move. Our line would look like:

Smith
James
McKinney
Andrews
Carey

With St. Claire as a back up and McIntosh to compete next year.

Sweeeeeeet!

Originally posted by fin-atic
I would love to see us Peddle OGun for another number 1 and get Andrews and Carey, now that would be an awesome move. Our line would look like:

Smith
James
McKinney
Andrews
Carey

Sweeeeeeet!
Bold and unexpected, but probably the jump start the team needs.

I believe that if we pulled this off, it would increase running game productivity by 25% over last year while using Ricky LESS and increase passing productivity by 30% if Feeley proves to bring more to the passing game than Jay by ANY margin.

It would help the D by keeping them off the field and probably make the cheerleaders look even hotter, too.

I like it.

Smith
James
McKinney
Andrews
Carey

You just made my nipples hard. :lol:

Man, that would be a MONSTER line. We would be set for years with one of the elite units around. That line would compete with KC's bunch. And they'd be a helluva lot younger, and a better run unit.

As for the Bills, it would suck for them to get Udeze and Jenkins. :(

Clump with all respect, you are way off.

There is no way Miami trades down to get a position they don't need.

Miami will go OLine and if they trade down they still go OLine, but it will be a player they think can be as good as Andrews. Maybe Carey if players are dropping. Miami I say stays in place and picks Andrews. I know it is predictable, but I think it's reality.

Smith
James
McKinney
Andrews
Carey

Sweeeeeeet!

If we had that line, Carey would be the RG and Andrews would be the RT. I would love to have a line like that, but it's unrealistic. I would rather have Ogunleye than Carey anyway.

Back
Top Bottom