cnnsi.com 5 toughest schedules

fearthefins

Scout Team
Reaction score
they have the dolphins schedule ranked 5th hardest.They also said we might not win a game until week 7.I think they are crazy.We should win a game before then.

pvgolf32

Scout Team
Reaction score
We're ranked number 1 most difficult, statistically,so SI's rankings may even underestimate our schedule. It is possible we will not win till Week 7, but i think we will sneak one out before then, even if its week 6 vs tampa.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Those dudes must of not know football very weel. I mean come on, they think that we wont win until week 7? That is truly patheic on their part.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I like the fact that we are playing the Broncos. We almost beat the Broncos last year with what little we had and now we are much improved team. I think that we have a fair shot of beating them in week one.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
CNNSI doesn't realize that we are not the same team as the 2004 team. So far through FA, I think we have improved, and we still have the draft to work with.

finz99

Chief Penguin
Reaction score
It makes me mad that everyone thinks we are going to suck this year becuase of the players and record we had last year. We got new players, and a top 5 draft pick...not the same team as last year at all.

fearthefins

Scout Team
Reaction score
a lot of people seem to be under estimating us.With our new coaching staff and our improved d-line.I hope it bites them in the end

Dolphan_B

Rookie
Reaction score
Miami should start 1-0...

fearthefins said:
they have the dolphins schedule ranked 5th hardest.They also said we might not win a game until week 7.I think they are crazy.We should win a game before then.
Miami's defense is going to be superb next year with the question marks remaining on offense.

Denver hasn't done much this offseason and should roast in a Sept 1 pm game...

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
im getting euphoria just thinking about the denver game.

Top Bottom