Cnnsi how the dolphins stopped luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cnnsi how the dolphins stopped luck

damn crazy breakdown. that 3rd down luck could of totally of ran for a 1st on our defense, thank god he didnt!

yep...luck had fleener crossing clemons face on 2nd down for what would have been an easy 6 just like i thought...damn good thing the pressure lb got to luck when he did or that was an easy read and td with the vacated middle and single coverage

Great play by play break down. It shows how critical it is for each player to win their assignments. One busted play can lose a game.

Great breakdown of the drive! Love the last paragraph and line of the story..

great article, I am glad we have a DC who forces a QB to beat us under pressure instead of one of those who plays prevent with a lead

Just goes to show how tight these games are and how one play can win you a game. If Luck hits the TE over the middle, beating Clemmons, we're all talking about how Miami still cant win big games, Tannehill isnt any good, etc... lol

Can we get rid of the a-holes that come on here just to give thumbs down. Very good post, no need for thumbs down what-so-ever.

its still about execution. if we don't blitz on the play we put the pressure on luck we still have to rely on the dbs to take care of their double coverage. there are several RIGHT calls for every situation its just about how they are executed. I discussed that with my roomie when we were watching panthers game. he said shula would be the first scapegoat in Carolina to be fired, and I said the sad part is, it isn't about shula, its about the players and execution. ginn jr was open and had his db beat at least 4-5 times and only one landed in his hands, the others were overthrown. all would've been td's if executed properly. great job on the play calling but better job on getting the guys to execute the plays

I really enjoyed that point of view and breakdown of the defense!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom