Coach before Shula | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach before Shula

And for the record I have heard of him.. but I cant put the name to the face.
I won't pick on you, but I'll explain a little so you know why everyone is so surprised. Bear Bryant was the head coach of Alabama forever, and won 6 national championships. Legend wouldn't begin to describe him.
Paul "Bear" Bryant is about as big as anyone could be in college football.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Bryant

EDIT: BTW, nice trivia question. I didn't remember who, but I knew it was a very big name. Now that you gave it away I remember hearing about it. BTW, I'm not exactly old either.

yeh...I heard of him...I looked up a pic of him...I'm not good with names, I rec. people by looking at them.

NO.

I don't think anyone will get this. So I will just give the answer...... Paul "BEAR" Bryant

I had NO idea! Man am I lucky I read this when I did. I'm finishing my research paper on the Miami Dolphins as I type this. This will be a nice addition to my paper.

Thanks Mike.

You didn't know who Bear Bryant was? I guess growing up in Alabama and going to the University of Alabama Bear Bryan has been kinda force fed to me all my life. But still...anyone who even attempts to call themselves a football fan has to know about the Bear.

paul bear bryant sounds like a really familiar name. yes i know im only a fifteen year old but that name sounds so familiar.

Back
Top Bottom