Coach Brian Flores Meets With The Media Ahead Of Mini Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Brian Flores Meets With The Media Ahead Of Mini Camp

giphy.gif

You can see he's an honest and down to earth guy. Gase I'd say was pretty arrogant but I don't see that here.

I might get flamed for this but I actually enjoyed gase. Flores is pretty damn boring. I liked gase putting media in their place. People felt bad he yelled at Armando. Lol. I loved it.

Armando and that fat **** Jason cole were celebrating when we lost in 2001 to the pats Last game of year.

If Flores wins then I won’t care how boring he is. But gase was great to listen to.

I might get flamed for this but I actually enjoyed gase. Flores is pretty damn boring. I liked gase putting media in their place. People felt bad he yelled at Armando. Lol. I loved it.

Armando and that fat **** Jason cole were celebrating when we lost in 2001 to the pats Last game of year.

If Flores wins then I won’t care how boring he is. But gase was great to listen to.

Oh, you mean when he tried to sell south Florida the fairytale that Tannehill was playing well?

Actually Gase didn't say much.....lots of very short answers. Tried to act and sound like beliecheat but he's got a long way to go for that.

Well, he's obviously a rookie. He led him self down that Reshad path.

I'm not going to lie just because I'm excited about this new regime. I'd prefer he'd say much less. It's not a hit on the guy. It's just a preference.

You notice that too? That hat is sweet! I think i'm going to order it online.

Send me a link if you fine one. I spent March break driving across Florida trying to find a hat like that - Green and Black as a prime color were 90% of them.

Back
Top Bottom