Coach Flores meets with the media - 09.20.2019 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Flores meets with the media - 09.20.2019

ohall

A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.
Reaction score
Click here: Coach Flores meets w the media - 09.20.2019

He talks about Rosen and of course the main course Taco.

@ time :60 seconds if true it gives us a little insight into what Flo and the staff may have been thinking with Rosen the entire time. You may question the game they decided to give him the start, but I think it is clear they didn't want to rush him in too soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see the PC but find this statement the coach made probably the most important

Adam Beasley

@AdamHBeasley

Flores, on if Rosen will get a clean pocket: "I'm confident that we'll get him protected."

We'll See...... I hope he's not BS'in us... and the we'll get him protected isn't of the will get variety, meaning Sunday and not by the end of the season..
Truthfully would be surprised if true. Somebody would really be earning their pay check....

This is a great example of how coaches focus on the positive. The overwhelming message is "Rosen is ready. We feel now is the time" as opposed to, "Fitzpatrick has been so bad we just can't stomach putting him back out there a third week, so I guess you just try something different and see what happens."

By the way, I am waiting for a particularly rough day at work to play a drinking game where I take a sip of beer whenever Flores says, "Um". Going to be EPIC.

Back
Top Bottom