Coach Flores Meets With The Media Ahead Of Rookie Minicamp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Flores Meets With The Media Ahead Of Rookie Minicamp

Maybe...just maybe, he feels they have to EARN the title of Miami Dolphins first.

Seems more appropriate in that context. :)
I sure hope you're right. But it would help a bit if he said something like that. Give us something to suggest he respects our city … our team … our heritage. Just ignoring our legacy, local, and fanbase doesn't really communicate the message the same way.

Weird … that's not something I've ever said.

If that's an attempt at Reducto Ab Absurdem … then I'd call that weaksong. :)

You seem to be about the only one on here that cares about the coaches saying Miami Dolphins. They say we, us isn’t that the same as saying Miami Dolphins when you think about it..

"um" and "you know" are trigger words for me, the same as a lack of "miami dolphins" may be a trigger for a great poster on this site. that is fine and perfectly normal. aside from that, what i get from the short time we've had to get to know the new coach is that he's articulate. he is clear in his message, very well spoken and easy to understand. he takes the time to talk to the media and does a good job explaining his thoughts in simplistic detail. i think he has a great, charismatic smile which i look forward to seeing a lot of throughout his tenure here. i'm a homer, always have been... but i feel like i have very solid reasons for my homeristic opinions this time.
thanks for the posts and opinions everyone, i come here to see things through the eyes and passion of other fans. lets try to keep in mind that we're all family. family can disagree sometimes, but in the end we should all have eachothers backs.
don't forget to wish the women in your lives a happy mothers day, lets all hope we make it through to see many more!

I have absolutely no issue with them not saying Miami Dolphins. May even be a tendency from a Patriot P.R. policy thing if all of them are doing it.

Over 16 minutes into my watching (I may have missed the beginning), and I didn't notice him say the words "Miami Dolphins" even once yet. I really want him to build OUR team … not just a generic team. He really needs to get that memo eventually. This non-brand thing doesn't feel good after he draped the Patriot name all over him so often.

Respect your posts, but this absolutely sounds like something that only a fan of a team that hasn’t been worth a damn in years would care about

Having a man that carries himself with this manner is what Miami has been lacking at Head Coach for a long, long time.

I'm rooting for you Coach.

Weird … that's not something I've ever said.

If that's an attempt at Reducto Ab Absurdem … then I'd call that weaksong. :)

Digital I respect you greatly as a poster but have to agree with the majority here..this is silly to complain about. As someone else already touched on how do you expect him to even use "Miami Dolphins" more in casual conversation answering questions??

When you speak to a friend/fellow fan about the team what do you refer to them as? I can't remember the last time me or my Dad said something like "The Miami Dolphins are this or that". Its always "Us", "we" or similar terminology... I can't imagine calling him after a game and saying "Wow the Miami Dolphins really played poorly today"..... if anything it makes you sound like a more casual fan lol....

In the video he even says "best for us" as the answer to the question at before repeating it with Miami Dolphins...

Back
Top Bottom