Coach Flores talks about challenges, his message to players going into camp | 7.29.20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Flores talks about challenges, his message to players going into camp | 7.29.20

I love how Flo talks - Even the way he answers the questions he cant or wont answer. Its honest - "I'm not going there" Just comes off as no B.S.

As for the "what Ifs" with Covid??? He is right. Personal accountability goes a long way. We shall see if he can instill that in the young guys early. It will help them become better players and people.

I love how Flo talks - Even the way he answers the questions he cant or wont answer. Its honest - "I'm not going there" Just comes off as no B.S.

As for the "what Ifs" with Covid??? He is right. Personal accountability goes a long way. We shall see if he can instill that in the young guys early. It will help them become better players and people.
Yeah. Well good thing the clubs in Dade and Broward are shut down so should keep them from being stupid to a certain percentage.

I have no confidence that the young players in particular are going to behave responsibly off the field in regard to Covid 19.

None whatsoever.

So expect to Miami Marlin type situations in the NFL.

Hopefully the Marlins debacle scared the Fins players straight.

I have no confidence that the young players in particular are going to behave responsibly off the field in regard to Covid 19.

None whatsoever.

Put a electric ankle bracelet (Like courts force some criminals in home arrest to wear).

They wear them, where they can never go more the 500 feet of where Coach Flores...if they do, Coach's moniter starts an alarm that someone is being a bad boy, as the ankle bracelet sends a few volts into the violator, and behavior changes quickly.

Don't think this idea is a bit too extreme...
200.gif

None whatsoever.

While i agree with you based on my younger days I have a little bit of faith that Coach Flores can have a positive impact on their decision making. Its lots of positive communication and pushing the players to stick together instead of going to some club or another...

Back
Top Bottom