Coach From Finheaven | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach From Finheaven

Pick a random bunch of posters from any thread. Let them replace our current scouts.

They certainly wouldn't be a downgrade... plus the posters would have jobs for life, with great promotion prospects and absolutely zero chance of the sack or ever being held accountable if they do a **** job.

The only problem with Bump as HC is I believe there's still a restraining order from his drinking days that prohibits him from being within 100 yards of our cheerleaders. :)

Bump would be the first NFL coach to get the #metoo stamp.

Bump: (drunk, talking to a cheerleader) wha...what's the problem? What do you mean I can't touch you? I pay you, don't I?

Beer Blast ‘94 at West Liberty State College:

As the party seemed to be winding down early, I began kicking my fraternity brothers & calling them pussies before bonging two beers & jumpstarting everything back into high gear. We then finished the last three kegs & crushed some Chi Omega puss.

My leadership led directly to two unwanted pregnancies.

All hail Bumpus!

Leader of Men.

I'd hire CK as my Director of Pro Personnel - he'd be in charge of contracts and the free agents we bring in. He already does a tremendous job in terms of studying players currently in the NFL and how they fit with the Dolphins in terms of scheme. I'm giving him full autonomy here. If it doesn't work, it's his fault. Don't tweet about me.

Secondly, I'd hire J-doll as my Director of College Scouting - the scouts would bring him their grades on prospects, and he'd have them screened by the time they got to my desk. He has a natural eye for talent that mostly coincides with my own. The buck stops with me here. If the player busts - it's J-doll's fault. Don't tweet about me.

So you wouldn't veto my Kyler Murray pick? ;^p

So you wouldn't veto my Kyler Murray pick? ;^p

That's where it gets interesting - the War Room on draft day.

I've got CK standing on a table over here and you hanging from a light over there - we're on the clock - you're both pounding the table for your guy... I'm not sold. Clock is ticking...how fun would that be?

If he turns out to be a great player, I was all for it. If he doesn't, I'm throwing you both under the bus.

I've got CK standing on a table over here and you hanging from a light over there - we're on the clock - you're both pounding the table for your guy... I'm not sold. Clock is ticking...how fun would that be?

If he turns out to be a great player, I was all for it. If he doesn't, I'm throwing you both under the bus.

Truly, the Miami way...

Are you really Mike Tannebum?

This is an interesting idea that I've thought about over the last several years. Most die hard fans follow the draft and usually the consensus fan base knows what positions needed to be address and the top players available players in the first round.

It would be kinda cool if there was some way the fans could vote via poll a couple days before the draft on who they want their team to draft in the first round and do another live vote/poll during the draft as players start to get picked/fall. And whoever wins the poll/vote the team selects that player.

I know it's not realistic because of too many variables but I feel like the fans who follow the draft have a good idea of whom their team should pick in the first round.

There's no way anyone convinces you to take a player at 13 that you barely have in the top 50. Not buying that for a second.

Better chance of getting you on board with Easton Stick later in the draft IMO and going defense in round 1. Wilkins maybe?

This is an interesting idea that I've thought about over the last several years. Most die hard fans follow the draft and usually the consensus fan base knows what positions needed to be address and the top players available players in the first round.

It would be kinda cool if there was some way the fans could vote via poll a couple days before the draft on who they want their team to draft in the first round and do another live vote/poll during the draft as players start to get picked/fall. And whoever wins the poll/vote the team selects that player.

I know it's not realistic because of too many variables but I feel like the fans who follow the draft have a good idea of whom their team should pick in the first round.

I do believe that some NFL team will embrace crowdsourcing on draft evaluation at some point. It will probably be done secretly by scraping social media, but it will happen.

A team like the Bengals that doesn't want to spend big bucks on scouting will give it a shot, if they haven't already.

I pick 39wildman

his press conferences would be epic!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom