Coach From Finheaven | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach From Finheaven

Some good options for HC and I'll summit my resume for Tannebaum's old job.

Wheeling and dealing behind the scenes. Politicking and hobnobbing with the high rollers and doing it with little knowledge of actual football stuff plus getting paid nicely while avoiding any real responsibility.

Sounds like my kind of gig :up:

Wheeling and dealing behind the scenes. Politicking and hobnobbing with the high rollers and doing it with little knowledge of actual football stuff and getting paid nicely while avoiding any real responsibility.

I'll put in a good word, Im connected :cheers:

That's where it gets interesting - the War Room on draft day.

I've got CK standing on a table over here and you hanging from a light over there - we're on the clock - you're both pounding the table for your guy... I'm not sold. Clock is ticking...how fun would that be?

If he turns out to be a great player, I was all for it. If he doesn't, I'm throwing you both under the bus.

It'd be an honor to do that with both of you, and, more importantly, and as you noted, it'd be so fun!

I think that's fair, too.

It'd be an honor to do that with both of you, and, more importantly, and as you noted, it'd be so fun!

I think that's fair, too.

No question, it'd be an honor to be in that situation with both of you - and I'd try to make sure each one of you got your guy with one of our picks in the first 3 rounds. We'll just keep the fanbase confused on who wanted who like any good front office does.

if I'm coach, and we make it to the super bowl....I sign Dan Marino to a one day contract so he can finally get his super bowl ring. Actually, I even suit up Dan Marino so if we are winning by a lot he can play a series and say he played and won a Super Bowl lol

Obviously I'd have to be true to myself with a slight alteration in bottom line priority:

Reporter: "Why would you possibly run a flea flicker from your own 10 yard line while leading by 1 with 16 seconds remaining? You just created the most senseless loss in Dolphins history with that fumble return."

Me: "This is no longer a money line franchise. I made that perfectly clear when I took this job. The slob money line rooters can follow some other team. You can't honestly expect us to kneel on the ball up by 1 while giving 7.5 points. I heard from Dolphins fans all week regarding that 7.5. We were tracking it closely. And now with that jackarse rule that the conversion is not attempted after time expires if the money line outcome is not at stake, we had to get into the end zone with at least 1 second remaining. I called time out and spelled everything out to Drake and Wilson. Finger to their chest. I told them they'd have guys at their front door if they wandered around and didn't hit that stripe before time expired. And I'd be the one pointing those guys to the correct address.

"The fumble return was somewhat unfortunate. The Patriots understand our money line unconcern so they contested the play. I expected that. Most of the dunce teams would have been lazily bending over, expecting a kneel and allowing us to shove it up their pointspread behind from 90 yards away. A flea flicker wouldn't even have been necessary.

"I detected some concern in the stands after the money line reversal. Granted, it may cost us a chance to cover some games in the playoffs."

This is an interesting idea that I've thought about over the last several years. Most die hard fans follow the draft and usually the consensus fan base knows what positions needed to be address and the top players available players in the first round.

It would be kinda cool if there was some way the fans could vote via poll a couple days before the draft on who they want their team to draft in the first round and do another live vote/poll during the draft as players start to get picked/fall. And whoever wins the poll/vote the team selects that player.

I know it's not realistic because of too many variables but I feel like the fans who follow the draft have a good idea of whom their team should pick in the first round.
Do this, NFL!!!

I'm making the Jets pick a kicker in every round. :lol:

Wheeling and dealing behind the scenes. Politicking and hobnobbing with the high rollers and doing it with little knowledge of actual football stuff plus getting paid nicely while avoiding any real responsibility.

Just so long as you keep my beer fridge stocked. :up:

Obviously I'd have to be true to myself with a slight alteration in bottom line priority:

Reporter: "Why would you possibly run a flea flicker from your own 10 yard line while leading by 1 with 16 seconds remaining? You just created the most senseless loss in Dolphins history with that fumble return."

Me: "This is no longer a money line franchise. I made that perfectly clear when I took this job. The slob money line rooters can follow some other team. You can't honestly expect us to kneel on the ball up by 1 while giving 7.5 points. I heard from Dolphins fans all week regarding that 7.5. We were tracking it closely. And now with that jackarse rule that the conversion is not attempted after time expires if the money line outcome is not at stake, we had to get into the end zone with at least 1 second remaining. I called time out and spelled everything out to Drake and Wilson. Finger to their chest. I told them they'd have guys at their front door if they wandered around and didn't hit that stripe before time expired. And I'd be the one pointing those guys to the correct address.

"The fumble return was somewhat unfortunate. The Patriots understand our money line unconcern so they contested the play. I expected that. Most of the dunce teams would have been lazily bending over, expecting a kneel and allowing us to shove it up their pointspread behind from 90 yards away. A flea flicker wouldn't even have been necessary.

"I detected some concern in the stands after the money line reversal. Granted, it may cost us a chance to cover some games in the playoffs."

No betting on the game if we make you coach. Pete Rose, LOL.

Well better make sure we start that thread that Bob Dole suggested where everyone goes on record draft day of thier selections- this way we can bump threads and call people out one way or the other. Lol

Well better make sure we start that thread that Bob Dole suggested where everyone goes on record draft day of thier selections- this way we can bump threads and call people out one way or the other. Lol
Hell why wait?lol the FH coach interview thread. Let them all state their case like Slimm did earlier in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom