Coach Gase Press Conference At Scouting Combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Gase Press Conference At Scouting Combine

Pretty defensive about Kiko exactly like I thought he’d be...he’s plan a 3 down somewhere zero doubt in my mind.

Pretty stoked about getting Ryan back too. Not sure what else he needs to say there

Couple of things there. First, by listening to him talk about the players you'd have thought that we went 16-0

As far as the LB's, he said they can pretty much line up anywhere and I agree, regardless of where they line up they all sucked in 2017. I'm hoping we can get at least one new LB to go along with RM

The rest of the stuff was just pretty much standard stuff and him not giving away anything

Ozzy rules!!

He should keep the My Yammie cap on at ALL times!

Just sayin

Some of you like to run off with these weird narratives

Raekwon’s not playing weak. I do think they add a backer but I also think it’s to pair with Kiko in the nickel not replace

Lead horse in the stable imo unless we get it in free agency tremaine Edmunds

Some of you like to run off with these weird narratives

Raekwon’s not playing weak. I do think they add a backer but I also think it’s to pair with Kiko in the nickel not replace

Lead horse in the stable imo unless we get it in free agency tremaine Edmunds
I know they're not benching Kiko as they'd be admitting to the big mistake they made by giving him that contract but they still need to bring in a LB to go along with RM and kiko. Not that it matters who they get, unless they can come up with a real pass rush our defense will struggle once again

Ozzy rules!!

I'm surprised Coach Gase is even at the scouting combine what with the Dolphins skill at selecting draft picks being so wonderful!!!:roflmao

Back
Top Bottom