Coach Grades Baker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Grades Baker

Fair enough!

But, if there is one play that I'm cringing just thinking about, and you know it's coming in the jets game---The Derrick Henry called back TD and Mcaffery not called back TD.

Wake and whomever else on the left side of the DL, LB group need to get their crap together.

I'm not even going to mention the safety, McDonald. The Dolphins need to pull the trigger on that guy already.

Running out what are essentially 2 rookie LBs this year, I think a couple busted plays are too be expected. They just need to keep getting better. Who knows if that will happen though. I'm just willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for now. Digital is correct that Baker is all over the place, and a bit lost out there at the moment. But he seems sharp enough that the game should slow down for him given enough experience. It's telling that he beat out Anthony for the job, who looked even more unsure of himself despite several years in the league and almost a year in our scheme.

Assuming tomorrow's game is of the standard 3 hour variety, in a little less than 29 hours these two former Buckeyes will have a combined 4 NFL starts.

Jason Taylor made a lot of mistakes his first 2 years.

We have two very young LB's who are talented but we'll have to see if they can develop into good NFL players. There's going to be some pain in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom