Coach Mike McDaniel thankful for Fins Fanbase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Mike McDaniel thankful for Fins Fanbase

"Informed , intelligent, passionate community / fanbase" Ill take that. We just appreciate that you can answer a question with real information that we might enjoy hearing.

Gotta go tell my lady that her man crush (after me of course) McD thinks i'm informed and intelligent.

Coach McDaniel is definitely one of the most unique individuals I have seen come up as a head coach. He is a special guy.

I just hope he can keep this going because let's be honest, fan support is not unconditional. There have been plenty of nice guys who have been drummed out of here and booed at home. Of course, there have been some real pricks (Gase, Flores) let go too, but screw them. lol

Fanbase that is hungry might be the biggest understatement I have heard in a while.

We havent won a playoff game in TWENTY YEARS.

For all of us fans from the 70s teams ( and some 60's), the ones that still believe the orange bowl is one of the most special places on earth.

Cant wait for someone to call us bandwagoner.... Good lord the journey SOME of us have been on.

I told my wife when we win the Superbowl- I wont be home for a week.....

Happy Thanksgiving Brothers.

He is right regards the result can affect peoples lives.

Nothing better than a win to brighten a Monday.

Question : What do people do after a Win on a Monday?

me - nearly every day rock some Fins gear but it ALWAYS extra special after a W.

Phucking A. We're more thankful to have him and his football brain and fresh personality. It's 10 games in, but so far, expectations have been across the board exceeded and most fans would be in line to donate if McD needed a kidney. Keep it going coach. Not only do we deserve the success but so do you. We can tell it's from the heart. Right now, we have lightning in a bottle. Let's make the next seven games even better than the first seven wins.

Phucking A. We're more thankful to have him and his football brain and fresh personality. It's 10 games in, but so far, expectations have been across the board exceeded and most fans would be in line to donate if McD needed a kidney. Keep it going coach. Not only do we deserve the success but so do you. We can tell it's from the heart. Right now, we have lightning in a bottle. Let's make the next seven games even better than the first seven wins.
No doubt. From all the early prognosticators.....We are playing w house money .

We are all in this year. Coach has clearly reucssiated the fins faster than most any of us would imagine.

Regardless of how this years story ends- we are in good hands. Imagine the growth of this team w next years training camp- and everyone being all in....

I can feel his emotion, respect and care.

I’ll always be thankful. I have a wonderful, happy, healthy family. Roof over my head.

But Mike McDaniel makes me feel extra thankful this year. Been waiting a long time for this nerd to join our cast.

Shoutout to Chris Grier. Way to never flinch dude.

Fanbase that is hungry might be the biggest understatement I have heard in a while.

For all of us fans from the 70s teams ( and some 60's), the ones that still believe the orange bowl is one of the most special places on earth.

Cant wait for someone to call us bandwagoner.... Good lord the journey SOME of us have been on.

I will literally cry real tears…been here since 1970

Ross….What are You waiting for? Lock this Man up fot at least the next 10. I realize it’s only 10 games, but I personally dont need anymore to know He’s “The One”. The Intelligence, Compassion, Drive, Spirit, and Heart is simply 2nd to NONE!!! Grier also Deserves credit, for working so closely and fist to fist, to bring back Our ‘Fins Brotherhood!!! 🐬🐬🐬🇺🇸🐾🏉

…….and His Goofiness/Funny Side is just Icing on Our Cake!!! 🎂🐬

I've told my brother, friends, & co-workers to have 911 on speed dial

Good thing he’s never seen the game day thread, he might change his mind.

Back
Top Bottom