Coach Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Sparano

vaphinfan13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have to say, all things considered Coach Sparano and his staff are doing an outstanding job with this team. Aside from the X's and O's, I think the great thing about Coach S is how demonstrative he is on the sideline. The onslaught of high fives, butt slaps, and atta boys is great to see. On the flip side I also enjoy seeing him getting in a players face and voicing displeasure when warranted (unlike some coaches in recent memory, Wannstedt and Cameron I'm talking about you). It's apparent from watching the games that the players feed off his energy. It just seems to me from following the team that Coach Sparano is striking the perfect balance between being a "players coach" and a strict disciplinarian. He holds players accountable (as evidenced by the drop in penalties and turnovers this year) but also seems to have the players respect and admiration. I haven't seen a Dolphins team that has looked this hungry and united in a long time, and I think a great deal of it is because of how the coaches are relating to the players. Hopefully they can build on this momentum and become the kind of team we have all been waiting years for.

Back
Top Bottom