coaches as of now to Interview. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coaches as of now to Interview.

Grimms more of a 'steeler' kind of guy. Personally if the steelers choose Grimm over Whisenhunt then i dont want him. because they know him best.

If I understand correctly there is no way you'd want Whisenhunt. If the choose him we can't have him, and if they don't then we shouldn't take him ?

I guess the only out is if they choose him and he prefers to come to the Dolphins...

Tressel is a n excellent coach but I doubt he would leave Ohio State. He bleeds scarlet and gray.

I dont know about everyone else but I'm kinda college coached out. I doubt there is a snowballs chance in HELL we go after a college coach.

:woot:

I hear Russ Grimm has the advantage. Let's go Whisenhunt! Make it happen Wayne!

I actually heard that the Rooneys want to bring Mike Singletary in as their coach.(no joke)

Of the guys we've interviewed/are interviewing currently my top 5 would be
1.Wisenhunt
2.Rivera
3.Cameron
4.Tomlin
5.Ryan

I'd also like to see us go after the Raider's DC (the other Ryan). 1)He took a very young defense, and it a top 10 D, and the best against the pass 2)He looks like a hippie, and I think it would be awesome to see him patrolling our sideline (yes I'm being part serious part stupid)

whisenhunt would be my 1st choice. cameron my 2nd. i don't want a defensive minded coach cause i'm afraid they may keep mularkey. i like these2 guys because they throw the ball down the field. please no jim mora or mike sherman. i wouldn't mind capers staying on running the d.

whisenhunt would be my 1st choice. cameron my 2nd. i don't want a defensive minded coach cause i'm afraid they may keep mularkey. i like these2 guys because they throw the ball down the field. please no jim mora or mike sherman. i wouldn't mind capers staying on running the d.

Tomlin,Rivera, and Ryan would not keep Mularkey; especially since none of them have ever been on a staff that used Mularkey's offense.

The only guy who might keep Mularkey is Wisenhunt(Steeler backround), but I doubt he would.

Back
Top Bottom