coaches as of now to Interview. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

coaches as of now to Interview.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
as of now, we have permission to talk to C. Cameron SD O Cord, Chicago Def Cord Rivera and there O cord Turner. Also mora's we interviewed today and his agent said also will see Mike Sherman and Mike Martz but doenst excpect them to see Charlie Wies. So as of now thats the Coaches we have persmission to speak with/are going to speak with.

Cameron and Rex Ryan would both be great pickups but I would prefer Ryan.

The Dolphins have received permission this afternoon to interview Pittsburgh Steelers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt and Minnesota Vikings defensive coordinator Mike Tomlin for their head coaching position.
From the Sun-Sentinel.

I expect Whisenhunt to be the next coach of the Steelers though.

as of now, we have permission to talk to C. Cameron SD O Cord, Chicago Def Cord Rivera and there O cord Turner. Also mora's we interviewed today and his agent said also will see Mike Sherman and Mike Martz but doenst excpect them to see Charlie Wies. So as of now thats the Coaches we have persmission to speak with/are going to speak with.

Yes they are, but there more ...
Chan Gailey, also Minnesota def coor, Mike Tomilin

People are quick to dismiss Mike Sherman (probably based mostly on the "what have you done for me lately" mentality), but with the exception of his last year in GB his record there was quite good.

Cameron and Rex Ryan would both be great pickups but I would prefer Cameron.

:woot:

I hear Russ Grimm has the advantage. Let's go Whisenhunt! Make it happen Wayne!

Grimms more of a 'steeler' kind of guy. Personally if the steelers choose Grimm over Whisenhunt then i dont want him. because they know him best.

i would like cameron the best, i think he would finally let ronnie out of his cage and let him help carry this team like he is able to

what about Jim Tressel........

one guy that we should consider......Jim Tressel 4 national championships out of 5 appearances in a 10 year span at YSU and now he is on the verge of 2 national championships in 6 years at OSU. This guy is a winner. He coaches the personnel he has and schemes accordingly. He reminds me of a young shula. any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom