COACHES CORNER: How can we determine if our Offensive staff are creating success and giving us an advantage? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

COACHES CORNER: How can we determine if our Offensive staff are creating success and giving us an advantage?

Good coaching has nothing to do with win lose.

Good coaching is about develop a long term plan, getting the most suitable players for your plan, and put the players in situations to best utilize their talents.

Once you do that, winning is just a byproduct of the success of the first three factors.
5cc6bebf.jpga5mo.jpgwa59549a7f.gifbe4.jpgproxy.gif

Good coaching is about develop a long term plan, getting the most suitable players for your plan, and put the players in situations to best utilize their talents.

Once you do that, winning is just a byproduct of the success of the first three factors.

I DISAGREE WITH THIS A LOT!!!!!!!!

It's all about Tua's progress. If you can't groom the kid with his talent and all the talent that we're going to put around him, then we aren't progressing.

I DISAGREE WITH THIS A LOT!!!!!!!!
You are wrong.
Good coaches seldom tell players go out and win. They tell players what needs to do. And if players do it, wins will come.

You are wrong.
Good coaches seldom tell players go out and win. They tell players what needs to do. And if players do it, wins will come.
What if the coach has horrible game plans? Teaches bad technique? Designs flawed plays? Doesn't make the proper in game adjustments? Makes bad evaluations on what individuals are capable of, or best suited for?

I mean I could go on, but what's the point?

No brother, it is you who are so wrong, you aren't even in the right solar system.

What if the coach has horrible game plans? Teaches bad technique? Designs flawed plays? Doesn't make the proper in game adjustments? Makes bad evaluations on what individuals are capable of, or best suited for?

No brother, it is you who are so wrong, you aren't even in the right solar system.

You tell him!

He clearly isn't listening to me - LOL

Are you saying when BB wins 15 he's a top HC, but is an average HC at 8-8?

No.

I think a coach prepares a team and a game plan. Other coaches are doing the same thing. If your game plan is losing to the other guys game plan, then you make mid game adjustments.

This is why 20 point leads evaporate after half time.

That's how I see coaching in the NFL!

For all your points, where in my posts I dispute that? I pointed out that 90% of the coaching is before the game started. If you do it right, the wins will come.
Go read my first post,and pour yourself a tall one.

Are you walking back this fairly straightforward statement?

Look, I dont want to argue at the moment, but that sentence is ludicrous, IMO.

Perhaps you meant it in some context, that was not conveyed?

Though I can't really think of any context where it would be accurate.

Are you walking back this fairly straightforward statement?

Look, I dont want to argue at the moment, but that sentence is ludicrous, IMO.

Perhaps you meant it in some context, that was not conveyed?

Though I can't really think of any context where it would be accurate.
If you quote my entire post, it may help you to comprehend.

No.

I think a coach prepares a team and a game plan. Other coaches are doing the same thing. If your game plan is losing to the other guys game plan, then you make mid game adjustments.

This is why 20 point leads evaporate after half time.

That's how I see coaching in the NFL!

If I understand you correctly, we agree. Good coaching directly affects W/L.

Back
Top Bottom